‣ biography

Charlie Navarro was born on April 17th, 2017 in San Diego, California to Marco and Celia Navarro

Charlie Navarro was born on April 17th, 2017 in San Diego, California to Marco and Celia Navarro. He has a younger adopted sister named Malia, whom his family adopted after she was left on their doorstep. This occurred after the one-child law was ratified, so she grew up secretly.

Charlie and Lucas met when they were both 19 and writing on the same story. Their paths crossed in their researching, and they've been best friends since.

Charlie grew up extremely sheltered and protected, because the apocalypse seemed to be at its height in his developing years. Just like every other living person, he has the deactivated virus in his body, that simply accumulated due to exposure. It's harmless and only extreme circumstances can activate it. He has the virus in his hands, which causes tremors in his hands and fingers. Temporary paralysis also occurs.

Now, at age 22, he works as a freelance journalist. He works anonymously against the extreme censorship in the mainstream media. With the help of Lucas and Malia, he works towards helping the people and uncovering dark secrets surrounding the BH outbreak.

layout, c me

[ blind to what we see ]