‣ biography

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

" are you afraid of the dark? "

BIRTH NAME. marie rosaline thomas
FACECLAIM. lily collins
PLACE OF BIRTH. philadelphia, pennsylvania
DATE OF BIRTH. april 17, 1986 (♈︎)
AGE IN STORY. 30
STATUS. alive
PRONOUNS. she/her
SEXUALITY. asexual, biromantic
OCCUPATION. student (graduated high school 2004, graduated college in 2010), ballet teacher (2011-current)
RESIDENCE. washougal, washington

FAMILY.
jack ( father )
elizabeth ( mother )

SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.
ryan mattu

AFFILIATIONS.
the virtuous :
mathilde royale
edmund royale
henry callahan
nadia buchelli
alondra melgoza
felicity garcia
michael cortez

FAMILY BACKGROUND.
marie was born in philadelphia, pennsylvania to her parents, jack and elizabeth. she's an only child. her father and mother worked as the chief lawyer at his law firm and the head teacher at a ballet studio, respectively.

while she grew up, marie spent a lot of time in her mother's studio, learning ballet quickly and taking a strong liking to the art.

she never had many friends all throughout her school years, until she went to college. while she was away on a dance scholarship to julliard, her father's work took them all to washington.

the family then moved to washougal, washington where marie opened her own studio, with the help of her mother. she now teaches ballet to the young children in town.

EXPLANATION OF ABILITIES.
coming soon...

PERSONALITY.
even though marie wasn't the most sociable as a child, she has a kind heart that's open to love for more friends and family. she cares so much for her students, and any people close to her in her life. however, there are things she likes to keep secret about herself.

* biographies will be edited and updated as the story progresses.

[ virtue ]