Chapter one: Time machine

Y/n pov

I'm so bored because I'm left alone at home since my mom has passed away last year. Suddenly, my phone rang. I turned around and see who called me, and it was Bulma. "Hello?" "Y/n! I have to tell you that we can stop the madness of androids, come quick to my house !" Bulma said happily. "Ok I'll be right there!" I turned off my phone, closed the door and I flew to Bulma's house. When I went down I saw a big and weird machine. I went near the machine and I see Trunks stood behind it. "Oh...hi Trunks!" I said closing my eyes and smile at him. "Hi Y/n!" Trunks said and stood near me. Bulma came out and hug me. "Y/n you're grown up now. The last time I saw you, you were 15 with your long hair closing your right eye" Bulma said. I just smiled at her and hug back. "well I need to tell you that you and Trunks can stop the madness of androids by going to the past where the z fighters are still alive!" Bulma said, I shocked what she said at me and nodded. "how do we go to the past?" I questioned and raised my right eyebrow. "this is my time machine" she said pointing to the machine at Trunks back. I nodded. "OK you need to leave now" Bulma said when she cuddled me, and she pulled out of the cuddle, went to Trunks and kiss him on his cheek. "well you need to take care of her, and don't get yourself killed when I'm not there ok, this is the medicine and give to Goku don't lost it" Bulma glare at him. "ok mom I wouldn't" Trunks said and smiled. We flew and get in the machine, I waved at Bulma and Trunks told me the journey took 10 hours to go past.

Trunks pov

I see y/n so bored sit beside me and doing nothing. Suddenly, she yawned softly and placed her head on my right shoulder and fell asleep. I flinch and blushed. I put my hand around her waist and I placed my head on her heads and fell asleep.

time skipped~

I was dreaming about happy things until I heard a whisper "Trunks" a soft voice called my name "give me five minutes to sleep" I said shut my eyes tightly. "Trunks, wake up we're here now" a soft voice whispered again and then giggled. I opened my eyes and was shocked that I fell asleep on her right thigh. I definitely got up and lock at my foot blushed hardly. She covered her mouth and laugh a bit when she saw me blushing. "let's go defeat Frieza" she flew out of the time machine but still giggled. Then I get the machine to a tinny capsule. When I and y/n go where Frieza landed his ship and saw Frieza with his father go down to ground. "this is planet earth, Hmmm full of love and happiness I hate that" Frieza said with smirked at his face. "you want to wait the saiyan huh?" King Cord question. "of course dad, I want to show him that I have been powered up" "but it took three hours, what you want to do, wait him here?" "yes, but I need to kill all human in this planet"

Y/n pov

Me and Trunks flew go near them and glared at them. Frieza shocked and then laughed loudly. "what happened human, want to die early? Go kill them and others go kill all human" they nodded and do what Frieza said. "only have five powers, go die!!" and then Trunks do his fist bump on the cheek and Frieza people hit the ship. "you busterd!!" and then Trunks took his sword and slashed them just like thunder. "Ok Frieza it's your turn now"i said, he and his dad shocked. "w_what happened there, so fast many powers disappeared?!" Gohan said to them. Suddenly, Vegeta blasted to go near and see what happened there also them.

___________

Sorry this chapter to short :')