(Forgotten)Chapter 1 | The Surprise

DISCLAIMER THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN DISCARTED AND WOLL NOT BE CONTINUED
~~~~~~~~~~Arthour's POV~~~~~~~~~

Sonic was sitting in  a tree thinking how he got to this point. Made as a scientist project on ark. Sent to earth to protect the world from evil, but landing in water, and becoming a merhog. Being adopted by the royal family, going on land. Meeting Amy, Tails, Shadow, Knuckles, Rouge, Cream, and Cheese.  Dr.Eggman was brought in to custody. All his robot have been destroyed and his had his Brian reduced to a baby's so he can't do anything. Sonics been pretty bored, and everyone else has found a way to preoccupy them selves.

Tail's POV

I was looking at my laptop, looking for places to go on for vacation, until I came one pacific resort. Emerald Resort. I read the reviews to decide if this is the perfect place for vacation. "This resort is amazing" "It has everything you could ever want" " Amazing view of the beach" " crystal clear water...." "Wow, 5 stars and amazing reviews." I text everyone but Sonic and they agree to having a little vacation. "This is gonna be hard"

Sonic's POV

I was sitting in a tree thinking on how to relax, when my communicator beeps. It was Tails, he wanted to talk. I hopped of the tree and sped to tails lab. "Yeah tails?" i say wondering why he wanted to talk. "Well, sonic... you know how we've had nothing to do lately." he responds almost hesitant. "yeah?" I say confused of what he's trying to say. "Well I was looking at places to have a vacation and came across ..." "You came across what?!" getting a little impatient with him. "Emerald Resort! and I may have also booked us to stay a week." Tails said fading out a bit at the end. He... WHAT.

Hey, sorry this is so short. I wont be at my house for the next week, and the Wi-Fi here sucks. So it mite be a while before I post anything and it probably be short. Sorry :( I hope you enjoyed(word count 344)