Mason's POV

This is now masons POV and you might be confused on how I know both sides of the story and I know because I am bestfriends with Ashlyn and friends with mason and they tell me everything. They both gave me permission to write this so I am not a bad friend.

                           xxxxxxx- Sydney

I walk into the school knowing that it is going to be so different from the private school that I used to go to, but inside I feel happy to go to normal school like everyone else and I wont have so much pressure here.......I.. think..

I walk down the hall and see this beautiful girl, I wanted to get her name but she went in her classroom right when I saw her face, she has long luscious hair, a beautiful smile, and great fashion sense.

As I walk to class I a thinking that I will fit in just fine and that at recess I will go up to her and ask for her name.

Just then I reach my classroom and my teacher greets me and says "Good morning, I am miss Rind, welcome to our classroom. I say good morning back although what I really wanted to do was ask the teacher what the girl in the hall's name was.

I walked deeper into the classroom and I see two girls and I recognize one of them I sit at their table and say, 

Hey ladies Get a load of this (show's no muscle) its so big right? I know I love me too.

Although some how they did not seem impressed by my big ( twig like)  muscles.

Then the girl who looked familiar looked at me and said "Is your name Mason by any chance?"      I said yes and how did you know, her response made me shocked..... she said,

I am Sydney and our dads were BESTFRIENDS remember and WE were bestfriends!!!!!!!

I suddenly remembered that it was actually her, I remember wen we started going to different schools we spread apart and were really distant from each other. To think that I am finally reunited with my childhood bestfriend since 4 years is SOOOO crazy. 

We were talking and then it was time for recess, it felt like I had only been In the class for 2 minutes, but it has been 1 hour!!!

We are at recess and I see the same girl In the hallway talking to Sydney and Maddie, and they were pointing at me and the girl was blushing so hard that her whole face turned RED.