Chapter 44- sorry seems to be the hardest word

Start from the beginning

"Wait' I'm baffled. He called your Mum then went home. "

"Ohhh- well when he hollers he hollers init. "My phone started beeping indicating I had another call coming through. I immediately hanged up- the person calling could have been Zac. Without checking the caller I'd I answered.

"Hello-Zac?"

"Wagwarn baby!" Oh good. I could tell when someone was high from Samuel and Omari &Zac was definitely high and being sarcastic

"Zac-are you okay I have missed-"

"Ohhh will you stop moaning. The only thing you probably miss is Omari" he slowly slurred.

"What do you mean?" He was high. Okay- you can say what you want to a certain extent.

"I mean I know. Everything. You are" he took at breath in, probably inhaling more weed "you are a slut. I mean "he started giggling "you really love of bad boy's dick. Omari; then Nathan. Come on. I come and I treat you right, then you just fuck me over. Say Nizzy. Mandem over pussy. "He said as he hangs up. It took me everything to just breathe. I closed my eyes as tears started to stroll down. I hadn't even bothered thinking how he found out- I just sat there with my phone in ear. My heart felt like it kept skipping a beat. My phone started vibration again. I dried my tears as the prospect of Zac calling me back popped in my head.

"Hello?" I said shakily whilst fixing my hair and face as if the person on the phone could even see me.

'''Aalliyah; have you been crying?''

''No'' It was Omari on the other end. His last thing I needed was him getting angry; then getting involved.

''Why lie?''

''I'm not. Why you even calling me?''

''Aalliyah; you've been crying. Why?'' it wasn't even a question, more like a statement.

''For fucks sake, I have not. I just woke up.''

''Fine. Lie. '' silence

''Whatever. Then you even calling me?''

''Cause Zac fond out init.''

''You don't say (!)'' I said as I put my head back to block anymore tears.

''Ohhh- is that why you're crying. What did he say to you?'' I could sense he was getting angry. His temper was far worse than mine.

''Nothing, we just talked. Omari why are you calling me?'' My left eye must have twitched. He chuckled.

''Your left eye twitched init'' I smiled. Whilst shaking my head. ''and your shaking your head cause you know your left eye is gonna twitch again'' We both started laughing at my stupidity.

''Leah you okay?''

''Yeah; why are you calling me Leah?''

''Cause your name takes too long to say. So it's either I call you Ah or Leah. You pick.'' I laughed whilst kissing my teeth.

''How do you know he knows?''

''I told him.''

''WHAT. OMARI WHY WULD YOU DO THAT!''

''WHOOOA. Neek try getting angry yeah? - And I asked you if you told him and you shaked your head when you were going up stairs. Aint that why he banged the door?'' I banged my forehead across my hand.

''No; he was on the phone to his Mum. Something is going on at home. He was rushing.''

''Ohhh. So why did you nod your head when I asked you?''