It was over. Skylar was now sure of it. There was no way Bruce would be able to find her on an island erased from the maps after the 17th century, with no way of reaching of him. There was no way she would be able to take off her collar as well and even if she did, she was about to give birth soon. She couldn't possibly break out of this place, fight her way to freedom and get to civilization in one shape without hurting her baby.

Tears silently started to fall again, she was an emotional mess considering everything, and she grabbed the envelope Talia left her. Lakeisha watched her for a while. " I'll be back," she muttered and got out of the room.

Skylar took a deep breath and started writing.

" Bruce, my love,

I don't know if you're gonna read this, but I hope by some twist of fate, you do,

I love you. With all of my heart. And I love our baby. And I'm sorry. For all of this mess. I wish I could be with you and our family through this and hold our baby while you were by my side. I've accepted my fate and my only wish is that you find our baby.

I know we never meant for things to turn out this way but it happened anyway. We can't turn back time. The only thing you can do now is to move on and live. I now know that I won't make out of this alive. Never hold my baby, see him grow up. I know that you're hoping for a girl but I feel like it's going to be a boy. Charming and gentle like you. I hope that he does. I hate that we can't have new memories as a family with our baby by our side.

Please know that I love you and I'm not angry at you. I could never be. I'm sure you're doing everything in your power and I'm grateful. Please be gentle toward Dick, he's a great kid destined for amazing things. I love him so much. He's like a little ball of sunshine and my partner in crime. I know that he's going to be an amazing big brother for our child, he's already awesome. I want both of you to be happy, you deserve it. Don't go too hard on Alfred, he only cares about you and looks out for you. Everyone around you, our friends, Alfred, Dick, my parents, everyone loves you. Let them in, I know it's hard, but let people be there for you. You deserve to have people around you who care about you. I can't be there for you anymore - even though it's the thing I want most, to be by your side forever - and you need the people who want to be there for you be there. Promise me this. You'll live, and be happy. Allow yourself to be happy.

There's so much I want to say but it doesn't matter, not anymore. All that it matters is that I love you and I want you to be happy. Tell my parents I'm sorry and that I love them.

- Skylar Marie Wayne nee Jones

To my beautiful baby,

I'm so sorry that we never got to meet and I couldn't be your mother. I need you to know that I love you with all of my being and fought for you every second. I don't know if you'll be able to read it but if you do, I love you.

I was so scared when I first learned that you were inside me but once I got through the initial shock I couldn't wait to get you inside my arms. I've never even held you and I know that I would die for you a thousand times. Whoever you are, whoever you turn out to be, I'll always be looking over your shoulder in the afterlife. Please be happy and live the life you'll be happy in. I want to say so much to you. I want to hold you, hug you. I want to be there for your life. Be there when you fall, be there when you learn to ride a bicycle, be there when you get your first heartbreak. Be there for your laughs and everything. It is my greatest regret in life knowing that I can't. But I want you to know that I love you- so much.

Your mother,"

She was full-on crying now so she stopped writing. There wasn't more she could write anyway, she had summed up all of her emotions. She folded the paper carefully and placed it inside the envelope.