"I don't know where she is."

"You could've had asked" she says.

It's true. I don't know why I didn't do it.

"You're right. I'll try to make contact with her, but people are different in here anyway. Maybe here she doesn't love me. The mother I know would never leave me."

She shrinks her eyes, thoughtful.

"Isn't there anyone in this reality that has travelled with you? Someone that knows the old Amelie."

I move my head side to side as saying 'no'.

"Why do you think that is?"

I sigh. "I know you don't believe me, but I've said so before, I don't know how or why I appeared in here. And those questions won't make me change, because this isn't something inside of my head. I'm not crazy."

She keeps writing down.

"I haven't said you are" She answers.

"Do you believe me?"

She raises her head. "What I believe doesn't matter. I'll give you a couple images and I would like you to tell me what you see."

She passes me an image where there's a horse, people fighting, and a woman crying. I tell her what I see. And we continue doing it until the session is over.

In a couple days I'm coming again.

----------------------------○-----------------------------

On my way home I find Oliver getting out of his house.

"Would you like to go out for a milk shake with me?" I offer him even though I think he'll refuse.

"Where?"

I think for a second. I hope this place exists in this reality.

"Coffee-bagg."

He doubs. I ask him if he knows how to drive, we could use my car but I don't know how.

To my surprise, he accepts and I give him the keys, we get in and he drives.

He starts to laugh and I don't know why.

"It is so crazy that you, Amelie Rodríguez, have given me the keys of your car, saying that you don't know how to drive."

I look down. I don't know what to say. Is that something bad?

He seems to read my mind and quickly clarifies. "It is ironical because you used to say that guys shouldn't drive."

I suddenly look up to him. "Did I use to say that?"

He nods smiling.

I snort. "Well, then I was a dick."

He has a surprised expression. He smiles widely.

"Yes, you were."

I roll my eyes and look at the city through the window.

"You must teach me" I say after a while.

"To what?"

"To drive."

"Sure."

"What? You'll say yes that easily?"

He nods. "Why would I say no?"

I shrug. "When should we start?"

"Whenever you want."

We arrive to the place, and while we make the line for the milk-shakes, I text Luke.

Me:
Luke, do you have the contact or any information of our mother? Like where does she live or something like that.

Luke:
Why do you need it for?

They give us our shakes and we take a seat next to a window. We both asked for the same one. Chocolate made up with soya milk.

Me:
Because I wanna see her, know about her life, it is our mother.

Luke:
She doesn't care about you, or about us. Besides, you know our father won't like the idea.

I sigh.

Me:
Well, that's my decision to make.

"What is wrong?" I raise my head to see a very sweet Oliver full of chocolate with a bit concerned expression.

I tell him about my mother, and my messages with Luke. The truth is that I got tired of not telling people how I feel. I explain my life, if he wants to believe me, he will.

Oliver listens carefully to every word I say.

"And do you want to see her? I mean, do you feel prepared to face a different mother that might does not accept you?"

"I wanna do it, I don't know if I'm prepared or if I'll ever be, but I think my mom is what I need in this moment with all that I'm going through."

He nods.

"I can go with you if you want."

That raises my spirit.

"Would you do that?"

"Sure." He says like if it wasn't a big deal.

We hear the little bells of the door of the place being opened.

Tyler and Caroline get in together, holding hands, and her eyes meet mine.