Chapter 31 & 32-Spill the beans...

Start bij het begin

''Settle down class. Today we are going to get right into the work, we are doing Romeo and Juliet act 3 scene 2, otherwise known as the famous balcony scene'' all of the girls sighed but they were obviously happy, the balcony scene is when Romeo and Juliet shared their first ever kiss. The boys started muttering to themselves looking at what girls they wanted. I stood perfectly still, I knew I wasn't going to be chosen and if I was I would fake herpes or something.

"Omari Jones why are coming in my class late?" Everyone turned to face Omari who had just strolled into the class 20 mins late. He looked less than bothered and just walked past the teacher ignoring her, she just tutted and changed the register. He lazily went to Steven who was not with Cecilia since she chose Media instead of Drama. Omari looked like he was Soooo high it was beyond belief, I'm surprised the teachers didn't notice or they did but just didn't care. His eyes were blood shot and he was dragging his feet, his head kept rolling around and around and he couldn't focus on one thing, he couldn't even walk in a straight line.

"Eyy why you so high" Steven as sitting directly behind me and I could hear their whole conversation.

"Minds fucked init" Omari managed to say to my surprise.

"Cause of" I could imagine Steven pointing or indicating me.

"You know this is bait, ping me or suttin"

"Blackberry's dead, and Cecilia has my other battery" Omari chuckled

"Yeah man you're sprung"

"Nar not even"

"Don't even fuck about if a random man tried to give her a jacket would you not switch?" OhMyGod I could not believe he was actually doing this, he just wanted to start an argument.

"Yeah I would but I just care about her"

"Would you cry for her?"

"Not over something dumb, cause if we broke up I obviously don't want to look dumb and hurt." I zoned out of their argument, I had better things to do than get ticked off at Omari. Out of site out of mind. We were going through the script and I luckily had no partner, I wasn't listening to what Zac was saying, I just nodded to whatever he said and said yes to whatever sounded like a question.

I constantly kept felling a slight jabbing behind me but when I turned around Omari and Steven would look so engrossed in a conversation and Zac's hands were stuck firmly on the book, turning the page sometimes. I tried to ignore it but then it was now two pens dancing to the beat on my back. I turned faster than lighting and caught Omari in the act.

"Can you stop?" I shouted but tried to whisper. The last thing I needed was being sent out.

"So now you can talk me" I ignored him and turned around focusing on the work. I knew he was doing it on purpose, he knew I hated weed and people poking me or invading my personal space.

"Okay get into your pairs" all if the girls dived into 4 groups they either went to Zac or Omari or Steven or went to their boyfriend or 'tings'.

There were some girls and Boys left just walking around looking baffled. The teachers looked like her patience was hanging by a piece of string.

"Okay since you all seem incapable to pick your own groups ill pick for you."She went to the board and started writing random names when she finished everyone rushed to the board, I stayed back, whoever my partner was they could kiss the air; there were some groans and some sly yeses.

No one came towards me so I went to the board. Omari was my partner.

"Don't just stand there. Find your partner and start'' No way in hell.

"Come then Aalliyah" just in time

"No thanks I'm good" I didn't even look in his direction.

"You might not care about you're education but I sure do so can we just do the work" was he being serious? That was something that was more likely to come out of my mouth.

"Stop catching birds and let's practise then" if I don't look at him I'm fine.

"Once again I'm good"

"Aalliyah what do you think I'm going to do, eat your mouth? I've lipsed you before anyway"

"But"

"But what, stop overrating yourself and come here"

"No go and kiss Marya"

"For fucks sake she aint my girl"

"I never said she was"

"Aalliyah don't piss me off with your dumb mind games''

''I'm not playing mind games, I don't want to kiss you'' I still would not look at him.

''But did I say you should kiss me'' I mentally slapped myself so disgustingly.

''N-o but-t you indicated it'' I knew that this was just going to lead to a argument

''But indicating it and saying it is two different words.''

''Omari don't piss me off with your dumb mind games'' I said in his voice.

''Oh Omarin Jones; I love you'' He replied in mine. Ouch. He wanted to bring up history? Fine.

''Aalliyah do you seriously think I said any of those things to any other girl?'' I replied in his voice.

''Fuck you in it, you must think imma prick'' I think I actually went too far this time. But not to sound childish but he did start it. He went to sit next to me; were Zac was previously sitting. He turned his head and started staring at me. I still refused to look up and acknowledge him.

''Aalliyah?'' Oh the prick is talking.

''Yeah?''

''Look at me.''

''No thank you I'm good.''

''Why can't you look at me?''

''Cause there's not much to look at.''

''Aalliyah look at me or ill make you wish you did.'' He was whispering in my ear. I regretted sitting near the back. Everyone was near the front learning there lines and the teacher had left to get coffee; she wouldn't be back in years. Omari didn't sound threatening but I could sense him smiling. He was thinking of something. I still looked down firmly trying to memorize Juliet's lines. I felt a warm hand creep up my skirt. It seems today I just kept on making stupid decisions; I was wearing a skirt and socks...

''Omari remove your hand'' I really didn't want to cause attention, and then rumours would start saying I'm a sket or something.

''Look at me or I will make you go wet.'' He was so serious. I stood my ground and kept my eyes on my book. He's hand went all the way up to my girl boxers.

''Omari remove your hand or ill scream.'' He stopped in his tracks, but left his hand half way in my pants; his finger tips touching my ''area''. It brought a weird sensation and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand tall, my back became arched. All the anger had gone and once again it was just him in the whole world. He smiled.

''Make me'' he chuckled softly to himself. His hands kept on moving slowly. For someone looking on Omari was sitting perfectly still reading the same book as me. I finally looked up to him. As soon as I did he removed his hands and turned to me.

''See that was easy enough right.'' He smiled at me like nothing at all had happened.

''You know in a court of law that would be accounted as attempted rape.'' He looked at me then cocked his head to right.

''But you enjoyed it.'' I opened my mouth to say no. ''Lie and lemme see you left eye switch.''

''That's not the point. It's inappropriate to -''

''It's also mean to ignore someone.'' He sounded like a little 4 year old.

''I was not ignoring you.'' Fuck! Left eye twitched.

''Just tell me the truth.'' He looked so serious. ''Do you want me in your life, yes or no?''

I remained silent for a couple of seconds. ''And once I'm out trust I'm out.''

'Omari..''