Chapter 31 & 32-Spill the beans...

Start from the beginning

*BEEP*

I woke up feeling refreshed. I had a very long sleep which helped clear my mind. Omari; out of sight out of mind. I if saw him at school I would ignore him or look away. I really didn't need the stress. And with my mocks coming in a couple of weeks; it was really time to buckle down.

I went into the toilet and once again did what you do unless you're unhygienic. I wasn't in the mood to make breakfast and I had no cash on me so I just decided to leave for school then my phone vibrated. It was a text from Zac.

How you feeling,you didn't seem ok the last time I seen you, see you at school

Zac x

Oh yeah I forgot his jacket. I quickly went upstairs got his jacket then hit the road. I plugged in my headphones then put it on shuffle.

'Just gonna stand there and watch me burn but its alright because I like the way it hurts.' Oh for gods sake! Why did this song choose to play now of all time KMT. The song was exlplained exactly how I was feeling but I needed to forget about omari.

Ok next track...

'Broken heart again, another lesson learnt, better know your friends or else you will get burned' oh my gosh why do all these songs sound so depressing. Yes there is no more drama in my life but mary j blige was just reminding me of omari. Then a raindrop... Here it was typical of me to leave my house with no umbrella. So I guess I would be arriving wet. But I did have Zac's jacket? I wonder if he would mind. Actually it wasnt even like regular rain now and i had just missed my bus, great! So i juat put on his jacket. Ah it was well warm just like the last time and still had the lovley smell. Well i had to walk the rest of the way to school so if i wanted to be on time i had to hurry, so i plugged in my headphones and set off again. I arrived just in the nick of time for registration and everyone was still in the corridors and stuff so i knew i weren't late. I walked into my class to see everyone there, so i just took my seat at the back beside Zac.

"You really do love my jacket don't you" he said jokily.

"I actually brought it to give it back to you then it started raining ahah"

I sat there talking for a while with Zac when i could sense someone watching me the whole time. No guessing who that was. The bell then went and everyone got up to leave, then Omari started talking to Zac so i just walked off but Zac asked me if id wait for him. While they exchanged there wargwarns and what not i just really wanted to leave it was so akward.

"So you cant say hi" said Omari

"hi, Zac can we go please?"

"I see your wearing that jacket that you claimed was from some random guy? Yet your wearing it again its a bit strange init?"

"Omari just forget it we're done so lets just leave it" then i walked away not even giving him a chance to answer. Then i could hear footsteps behind me...

"Aaliyah what was that all about? Why's he angry about my jacket? Im confused?" said Zac

'Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day; you gave it away; this Christmas to save me the pain; I'll give it to someone special- George Michael

"Trust me it's too stressful"

"I'm a big boy, I can handle it" he smiled at me cheekily. Well he did ask for it. I started with the day the Omari decided to be dumb and get sent out of class dragging me with him. Me and Zac both had Drama; the one lesson which no one took seriously even me, the only time I took it seriously was when we had the essays or controlled assessments.