Chapter 25- Let me Take you down

Start from the beginning

''Ayy how you gonna leave me like that with a boner'' Omari

''LOOOOL I did tell you only one song'' I said chuckling, he gave he a fake screw but gave up and layed down on top of me.

''Wait I think you left on of your trainers in bed'' I said looking for it.

''That aint my trainers'' I was baffled for a hot sec then realised what it was. ''Argh Omari get off me then'' I shouted but I sounded like a whisper with the music.

''Nar dance with me then I will, otherwise, you can feel my trainer the whole night'' he said like a kid at Christmas, the music was getting better so I just agreed, knowing Omari wouldn't give up easily. I relucantitly walked to the middle with Omari directly behind my waist and holding it, blocking anyone else.

''Ay Omari let mayn holler at that for a quick sec''

''Nar man only dons can handle this''

''Looool say nothing init'' Michael said jokily while going behind another girl.

''How low can you go, how low can you can you go''

This time Omari took charge he gently touched my back indicating for me to bend down, I complied. I found my bum just jiggling to beat and me signing it. I looked up and Steven was walking over to Omari.

''You're a don fham'' Then I heard their fist pound. Me and Omari danced away to the sang until the music altogether stopped. People awed.

''Eyy you man hold up, lemme just put on a song for Omari'' Steven stuck his toughed out to the side like a confused 4 year old. Then that 'dagger' song came on. As soon as the first beat hit I shot up and tried to move.

''What's up?'' Omari said looking confused.

''I hate this song'' Omari looked shocked

''Why?'' he said almost chuckling. The man was about to sing

''Cause what's 'dagger'' I was genuinely confused.

''Lemme show you, just dance and you'll see.'' He said smiling then turned to Steven and pointed his index finger up, indicating for him to turn it up, which he did. I turned around and resumed my position. My hands where practically touching my toes, then the wibble wobble bit came, Omari moved my hips in a certain way , I followed that then he stooped leading. The shouting 'dagger' thingy came. It was like thunder. It was just thump after thump after, this carried on every time he said dagger, and that came up basically in every sentence. The song eventually finished with Omari penis structure as imprinted in my bum.

''Trust your not gonna be able to sit down for time'' he said smugly

''You prick, why didn't you just explain what it was''

''Cause like you said, actions speak louder than words''

''Wateva, I need to sit down.''

''No you don't, come dance with me man''

''you're mad, not after that little demonstration''

''Ill got softer'' he said cracking up. I sat there straight face but I don't think he saw it, the light were cut off , the only source of light was from the windows and lamp.

''I don't need you to go softer, I can take it''

''You're to proud, trust ill mash up you arse' he said jokily

''you just try''. I grabbed him hand and walked over to Steven.

''Can you plays lose my breathe please''