Forest Cum and Penis Pot Pie

Cef began to tell Pedro about his time in prison, the werewolf curse, Finland, Autumn, and the rest of his wrecked life thus far. After about two hours worth of babbling and cum cleaning, Pedro finally said, "James! I-I mean, Cef. Breathe brother! It's okay!"
    Cef began to take small, child sized breaths before dramatically passing out in his cum blanket.
    When he came to, a large tiger was humping his torso. "WHAT THE FUCK WHAT- OH MY GOd P-PED-RO COME QUICK." Pedro comes speeding into the room on a onewheel. "What is it???!!", he proclaims. "WHAT IS THIS?", Cef whines. "Oh, that's Horny Jorge. He's my pet/husband. Jorge, darling, no humping my brother please!"
"Okay sweet! Nice to meet you Horny Jorge!", Cef says exuberantly as he shakes Jorge's paw.
"Would you like some dinner brother?", Pedro says slyly? "Sure"
-
After eating a large serving of penis pot pie, Cef starts getting horny. "I uhhh I gtg. I'll be right back", he says as he races outside. He tried finding a squirrel or bird, but there were none in sight. That's when he decided it was time to go find Finland. Cef awkwardly ran back inside covering his erect member and yelled, "Pablo, thank you for your hospitality, but i have to go find my woman!!!"
"Okay cef! let me help you pack a bag for the road!", pedro said.
     Once his bag was full of Cef's old PC, some cum rags, a few sticks for meatless jerky, and his Minecraft comforter, Cef was on his way to his bleach blonde furry babe!
"Bye Pedro, I love you so much baby!"
They kiss on the lips.
"And bye Jorge! So nice to meet you! Thanks for the hump!", Cef smiled.
"Of course man any time,", Jorge responded in a deep, raspy, seductive voice.
     Right as Cef was walking towards the front door, there was a peculiarly weak knock. "THAT MUST BE FINLAND!", Cef said....or at least we hope it's her...to be continued...