"i have NOT. maybe like..30 i don't know" harry said embarrassed.

"30?!" louis asked surprised.

"well when you go to a lot of parties and get drunk it's kind of hard not to" harry said defensively.

"why don't you settle down with one girl?" louis wondered.

what if i don't want a girl
harry thought.

"i- i don't know. i guess it's more fun to try different things than eat the same meal every night. if you know what i'm saying." harry explained.

"not really. i just wonder why you don't want something real and passionate but that's none of my business." louis said. "we're here." harry looked out the car window and there was a beat up building with graffiti and broken windows. he looked over at louis.

"you ready?"

"yeah, you?"

"never more."

they stepped out of the car and started jogging while crouching over to the back of the building. louis started rubbing his arms to warm them up. "here. take this" harry said taking of his black jacket and putting it on louis. harry zipped it and looked at louis who had his mouth slightly parted in shock.

"i- uh- thanks haz. but, won't you be cold now?" louis asked

harry smirked at the nickname, "nah, i'll be good. plus, you look cute in my jacket"

"thank you." louis smiled and walked past harry to the window, "give me a boost?"

"uh, yeah, sure. turn around. harry said as louis turned to face him. harry bent down and wrapped his arms around louis thighs and lifted him up as louis had his hands on harry's shoulders. he set louis on the window cull by broken prices of glass. "be careful, lou." louis smiled and twisted his body so his legs were in the building. he jumped down and looked at harry from the inside.

"can you get in? wait, hold on let me-." louis took his sweater paw and cleaned off the glass that was on the window cill.

"thanks. and yeah, i got it." harry said as he climbed in head first.

"woah woah." louis grabbed harry's fore arms as harry grabbed louis'. harry was basically doing a plank with his feet on the window cill at the same time. his feet dropped to the ground, he caught his balance, and stood up straight.

"thanks." he told louis.

"well, yeah wouldn't want you cracking that pretty head of yours open." louis said while he stroked the side of harry's forehead then immediately ruining the moment by patting his cheek harshly. "okay. c'mon tiger." they started walking, harry looking at louis ass occasionally. louis stopped and looked into a room, "is that.....blood?"

harry looked over, "uhm...it's probably just paint, love. don't worry." louis turned around and smiled at harry, harry doing the same. harry put his hand on louis' lower back guiding him longer down the long hall. louis blushed but put the hood of harry's jacket up to cover his face. it was a mess in there with more graffiti to read and look at. there was at least 30 penises in the whole place.

harry trailed his hand from louis back so it was cradling his right side love handle. louis moved his elbow back to place his hand on top of harry's as it held his hip. louis started with all of his finger tips on the back side of harry's palm and moved them outward, each tracing every long finger of harry's. that gave harry chills. harry moves his hand to louis waist and pulled him a little closer to his side. louis let out a breathy laugh as they turned the corner.