A-Albert?!

listen to the video cause it's in the story. anyways have fun reading!

i woke up for college and i checked my phone it was Albert.

Albert deleted a chat.

fuck i missed it

but then he texted again.

Albert
after school wanna go the the movies? i'm being serious.

y/n
yeah sure

read.

i get up and throw my phone on my bed. i get a shower, i put on a yellow crop top with black pants and yellow converse. i check my phone for anymore notifications but i have none. i grab it and run down stairs put down toast and get the butter, butter knife and a paper towel while i wait i watch one of Alberts old videos.

before i know it my toast is ready, i butter it and put it in my mouth and run out the door.

-time skip-

i'm at school talking to Kady and Jake comes up behind me and punches me causing me to collapse
(i'm sorry i have to make Jake rude in this story i still love him tho)
Kady backs away from my body and runs to the principal while Jake calls me names.
"BITCH!"
"AHHAHAHAHAHAH"
"WHORE!"
"SLUT!"
"ASSHOLE!"

i start crying, i'm known for the "big girl" label but i can't hold back these tears, i curl up into the fetal position. i hear him laugh again then i hear this voice.

"JAKE! YOU MOTHERFUCKER COME HERE!"

it was Albert. he's been bullying me for the past 7 years why is he standing up for me? shouldn't he help Jake?
i have so many questions
i've got lost in my thoughts and i don't know where i am.

"where am i?"

Albert turns his attention to me and says

"your going to my house. Jake got suspended for a week and the principal said i should take you to my house."

y/n
why not my house?

Albert
oh i don't know

then he laughs. it sounded so familiar but i can't put my tongue on it.
wait..

y/n
Albert. are you.. flamingo?
stupid me you can't be!
i would faint if you are.

i could tell his cheeks raised up so i know he smiled. he took a deep breath and built up the courage to say

"yup. you're talking to flamingo right now. i'm sorry i never told you sooner."

my
heart
just
stopped.

my pupils grew like the moon and my body got cold.

Albert
you weren't kidding when you said faint.

then i fainted.

i woke up in a beanbag chair it looked familiar..
WAIT
THIS IS..
ALBERTS BEANBAG CHAIR!

i would've got up but i realized Albert filming. so i stay down just in case some fans see me.

Albert
hello everyone you may be wondering "oh why are you uploading so early?" well i got out of college early today so why not take this time and make a video!

about 30 mins and he's done filming god he was tall when he stood up.

"oh! your awake i see! good morning!"

y/n
it's still morning?

Albert
yup

then he remembered.

Albert
i almost forgot! the movies?

y/n
hell yeah! let's go!

i try getting up but the beanbag chair just sucked me in farther.

Albert
need help?

y/n
kinda

he laughs and helps me up, he leads me out of his room and out of his house in his car, he's driving while i'm in the passenger seat, Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood comes on. i have no choice but sing.

"all i am, is a man. i want the world in my hands, i hate the beach, but i stand, in california with my toes in sand."

"use the sleeves on my sweater, let's
have a adventure. head in the clouds above my gravity centered."

"touch my neck, and i'll touch yours. you and those little hot waisted shorts."

"she's knows what i think about, what i think about, no shirt no blouse, just us for now.."

my stomach started to hurt from singing.

i turn to Albert his face is very surprised.

"oh stop it you! you've heard me sing before!"

as i close his mouth.

Albert
uh no i haven't! i'm surprised you never minded that you sang in front of me. i mean i bullied you for 7-

y/n
that's in the past. we don't need to think about that right now.

Albert
your right, we're here anyways.

we're going to watch Zootopia over again, i loved that movie. i don't know about Albert though.

we walk in the cinema with popcorn and of course, we shared.

about a quarter in the movie i reached my hand in the popcorn but instead of popcorn i grabbed something warm, soft and.. perfect.

i looked down and i'm holding Albert's hand.
i don't wanna let go.

he grabs my hand tighter

meaning..

he doesn't either..

820 words.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

oOoOooOo we do be goin fast doe
uhhh anyways hello!
this took way longer then it should've-

Sweater Weather is actually a really good song for me at least.

buh bye! <3