44

Third Person's POV

Taehyung and his friends are getting ready for their performance in the final jam. All the students are looking at Jimin and Taehyung with their disgusting glare. Jimin and Taehyung just avoided everyone. After what happened in the cafeteria to Lisa, she did not bother the two. The Bangtan are also busy preparing and finding someone.

They didn't talk. The three boys start when they know the truth. In the second jam, Jungkook is mad at Tae because he was thinking of Tae being friends with him because he wants to be famous or something. Also, Yoongi and Namjoon are mad because they lie.

"Tae? Who is the person Jungkook is finding in the camp? Do you have any idea or something?" Jimin asked Tae.

"I don't know, and I don't care," Taehyung answered.

"What if you are that person?" Jin said, and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure! It's not me," Tae said.

"Fine! But can we hear your song for the final jam?" Jimin asked.

"Okay," Tae said.

Deeper, deeper, the wound just gets deeper.
Like pieces of broken glass that I can't reverse.
Deeper, it's just the heart that hurts every day.
You who were punished in my stead
You who were only delicate and fragile.

"Wow! It's nice," Jin and Jimin said while clapping for him. Taehyung just giggled and was a little shy about the compliment.

The three boys didn't know Lisa was hiding in the tree. She was shocked that Taehyung sang the song. She already knew that Jungkook's finding was Taehyung.

"It can't be! He is the one whose jungkook is searching; I need to do something," Lisa whispers with her folded fist because she is mad.

Lisa leaves the three boys and starts doing her planning for the boy.

3 days to go for the final jam.

Taehyung and his friends are in the cooking area to help the workers. After a minute, Sejin and Lisa arrived at the place.

"What are you doing here, Sejin Hyung and Lisa?" Jin asked with a confused face. He knows there is something else that was created by Lisa.

"Lisa's bracelet has been missing. She said someone stole it," Sejin said, making the boys angry for blaming them.

"I'm sure! It's not here, so stop blaming us," Jin said, annoyed.

"Sejin hyung! Check the area," Lisa said.

Sejin checks the area. The boys' eyes widen when they see Sejin holding the It's Lisa bracelet in the cooking book.

"It's here. So you need to speak. Who is the one to get this? Or else all of you will be disqualified from the final jam," Sejin said.

"It's me! So don't disqualify my friend," Taehyung said. Then his friend was shocked because Tae took the blame.

"Rules are rules; you are disqualified," Sejin said to Tae. Then leave with Lisa.

"Tae! Why did you do that?" Jimin asked with teary eyes because his friend would not perform at the final jam.

"It's okay guys! At least you will be performing for me, and make sure one of you will be the winner," Taehyung said while smiling. His friend just hugged him.