_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰_

Start from the beginning

"Ummm, I don't know." She mumbled.

"Okay, Youngboy is you done with her hair?" Boomer asked.

"No." I mumbled mugging him as I started to play in it even though I was done.

Look better than I thought it would.

"We all know you have a fetish for her hair, but move nigga." Three laughed.

"Why y'all wanna change her? She good how she is." I smacked my lips sitting beside her.

"Change and help two different things." Joe said.

"She gotta stop being shy, and let these bitches know you her nigga." Boomer explained.

"But we barely even go around people. So why would she have to do that?" I scrunched my face up.

"SHUT UP RIGHT QUICK" Cinderella yelled and we all looked at her with a mug.

"The fuck is you talking to?" We all asked.

"You guys." She shrugged. "It's like y'all don't even wanna hear my opinion."

"Okay, well let's hear it then lil baby." I turned my attention to her pulling her on my lap.

She leaned back on me as I moved her hair some to see her face.

"In my opinion, I shouldn't have to say nothing. He should be the one to say something, just as if a nigga would flirt with me. I know I got somebody, and I would know how to respond, walk right off or decline anything. That's called being loyal. Technically it's all about how the person would respond, that would show if they loyal or not. I shouldn't have to say shit, he should know not to do something like that." She explained.

I sat there quiet.

Damn she right.

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_

Some people might think all that shit I just said was stupid.

But to me, it isn't. Not one part is stupid to me.

"Damnnnnnnn." Boomer, Three, and Joe dragged out.

"You had to been raised different, because these hoes thess days will do the most about a nigga." Kd looked up at us as his head layed in Ben's lap.

"Oh so y'all is listening?" We asked them.

Ben smacked his lips. "Yeah, we hear everything y'all saying. Just don't respond."

Rude asses.

I shooked my head chuckling.

"That's how I wanna be with you." Kentrell mumbled as he stared at me. "Like it's just us two in the room."

I felt him lay his head in my neck and smiled.