||Ch 2 - First Day||

Goenka Villa

Naira's PoV

All of us were sitting at the dining table to have breakfast. I brought Upma for Aatish but I couldn't find him anywhere....not even Sahil.

"Where did Aatish and Sahil go?", I asked as I sat on the chair beside Kartik.

"School", Siya replied scooping up the spaghetti by spoon with one hand and texting with the other hand.

"Oh really.....it's rightly said - "Daane Daane pe hota hai khane wale ka naam". I knew it, this upma was meant for me", Kartik said excited and picked up the bowl of upma. I narrowed my eyes at him and hit his hand. He took his hand away and looked at me shocked.

"Don't fly too high dear hubby....you're gonna have egg yolks only. Now no drama otherwise you're gonna have egg yolks for lunch and dinner too", I scolded him and Kartik looked at me horrified. I forced a smile at him and served the upma in Oreo's bowl. Oreo started waving his tail in excitement and started eating the upma.

I turned to Kartik. He was giving me a "betrayal" and "heartbreak" kinda look.

"You gave the upma to this dog!!", he exclaimed being melodramatic and extra emotional.

"Bhoww", Oreo barked at him and continued eating the upma.

"Ayee....its Oreo Goenka...you can't call him a dog!", I threatened him, wagging my finger at him. Kartik gulped in fear and again looked disgustedly at the egg yolks on his plate.

"I can't eat this. Naira...you can give this awesome, spectacular, finger licking breakfast to the dog and not your husband! What kind of justice is this?", Kartik argumentated and I rolled my eyes sighing in disbelief.

"See...I look as cute as Oreo. I just don't have a tail and golden hair like him. I don't breathe with my tongue out. If at all you want me to do that, I can do it for you", Kartik said bringing his tongue out and I rolled my eyes. Few seconds later, he realised it was embarrassing so he took his tongue inside💁.

Phew!!

He realised it too early.....

"Naira....I don't wanna eat this. I've been eating this for the whole week around", Kartik complained and I sighed.

I got closer to him and moved my lips closer to his ear.

"If you want me to become your sexy, little, bad ass bitch at night then you'll have to eat these egg yolks", I lured him and guess what.....he was lured💁. A huge grin and smirk appeared on his face and I blushed.

"Ahem....Ahem. We are sitting right here, on this very dining table", Ahana spoke and we came back to the real world.

We continued eating in silence for few more seconds until there was a "ting" on Siya's phone and she unlocked her phone to check it.