➵ | six ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure it's not because i have such a bad memory or my brain is not functio-" Atsumu unknowingly diss himseld and Osamu had enough of it as he smacked Atsumu's back.

"Stop acting so depressed, dumbass!" Osamu rolled his eyes as he watched Atsumu began his rants.

"That girl's name is Hayashi Inara-"

"I knowwwwwww."

"Shut up, sloth." Osamu hissed, "I, no- actually we have known her since middle school but somehow you hated her since the first time you met her and never want to see her again, that's how you completely forget about her."

"R-Really?"

"I know, you are such a jerk." Osamu told him, causing Atsumu to grew pale, "We went to same highschool but she never really come or talk to me in public. Only give me short hi whenever we bump into each other."

"B-But, we always walk together." Atsumu argued.

"Again, like i said she only says hi to me when it's only two of us cause she is still traumatized by the fact that you hated her so she always run when she sees you around."

Atsumu felt as if his blood slowly drowning away from his body.

"I know, you are one dumb asshole." Osamu dissed him again, "Long short story, as soon as we all graduated she told me she's going for University at Tokyo, which she did until two and half years ago..." Osamu stops for a while, battling if he should tell this to Atsumu or not.

"Why? What happened?"

"Uhm..." Osamu sighed, "She got into an accident and lost both of her eyesights. It was tragic she had to quit university so her mother brought her to stay here."

Atsumu fell into deep silence upon hearing Inara's story.

that's too much to handle

"Her father passed away throughout the second year so it's been tough for her and her family." Osamu told him.

"So, does that have to do with she going to the park everyday?"

Osamu breathed, "I'm not the one to tell the story but it is indeed had something to do with the accident. You need to ask her by yourself, if she wanted to tell though." He said to Atsumu.

"As you already know, she will come by everyday, at exact 4 P.M and sat on that bench with bouquet of flowers."

So it has to do with her past huh... that will be such a heavy topic to be brought in the first place.

"Better not push her or anything though. She is still trying to get better of herself from her past tragedy." Osamu reminded him.

"I bet she hates me more now- ow! That hurts like hell!" Atsumu yelped in pain when Osamu whacked him with a wet clothes.

"Quit whining like a piece of shit and do what you have to do then!" he hissed at Atsumu.

He sadly look over at the glass, can't seem to figure out about his next move. He didn't know why he's being so down about it, it's not like he has anything to do with her. But he do feel responsible for not being aware of Inara's condition and he wants to apologize.

but he never notice part of himself wants to see her so badly after their first conversation.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

❬ ⸙: Wednesday

You have new messages