14. 23rd of September

JENNIE

"Penny for your thoughts?" Chaeyoung snapped her fingers in front of my face, pulling me out from my dazed. After blinking my eyes three times, I shifted my gaze at her. "You've been out of space since this morning and you are so red, do you feel sick?" She asked with concern in her eyes.

"I'm f-fine–." I stuttered because I was still flabbergasted by what happened between me and Lisa this morning. 

We just had sex early in the morning and it's so cliché but I actually liked it, the way her lips touch my skin, her warm hands sending very sensational heat on my body and made me lose my control and begged for her to touch me, how her hot lips savor my owns and how her skillful tongue made me feel the sweetness of my very first orgasm in my whole entire existence and I love how considerate she was when I refused to have more than making out and she just settled pleasuring me. 

Still awestruck from how she confessed that she likes me after we had sex with widest smile I have ever seen at her, then kissed me again while I'm still processing what just had happened between us, then she vanished, she left me this morning without even saying another word except the last four words she blurted out.

I like you, Jen. 

Those four words make my heart melt. Those four words make me want to confess at that instance that I love her, I love her since the day I saw her....dick? No! I have loved her since then because she's the one who gave me inspiration to fight for my own life. She's the one who makes my whole life meaningful while I'm in prison in my own father's hands. But I didn't have the chance to tell her everything what's running inside my mind that time, as she ran away after she pulled away from the kiss and confined herself inside the bathroom.

Then after she took a bath, she prepared herself for school without even having a word with me and she shut the door without even sparing me a single glance, she just fucking eat me and sent me to heaven but she pretends that we did nothing. I felt so neglected that time but of course, I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim so I had to act cool when I exited the room after I dressed up sexily to get her attention because heck?! I felt so exposed to her and yet she just avoided me like that? but to no avail, Lisa still acts that she did nothing and they all left to school without bidding goodbye.

That imbecile pervert!

"Hey hey girls! I heard that Lisa found out th–." Sana stopped from talking when she saw me sitting with Irene and Chaeyoung on the table inside Lisa's coffee shop. "Jen, you're here? Why are you here? Don't you have class?"

"What were you saying earlier? Lisa found out what?" Irene asked back and pay no attention to Sana's questions toward me.

"Oh uhm.." She was hesitating to answer and stole a quick glance at me with an awkward smile but she still continued as she took the seat beside Chaeyoung. "Lisa found out that you were just pretending that you lost your memory."

"What? How?" Irene and Chaeyoung exclaimed and they whipped their heads at me.

"Who told her?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well, Jisoo accidentally—." 

"That girl is such a pain in the ass." Chaeyoung scoffed and didn't even let Sana finish her words as soon as she heard Jisoo's name and she rolled her eyes. 

"It's fine, don't get mad at her, Lisa isn't that mad at all, we're good, but I have one question and I want the three of you to be honest with me." I said as I remembered something and I looked at their eyes intently and they nodded at me. "Did Lisa already know who I am?"

"Why'd you ask?" Irene asked back.

"She called me Ruby Jane twice this morning." I replied and squinted my eyes accusingly.