𝗑𝗂𝗂. 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗎𝗆

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 . . .
𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒎

The Sanatorium was somewhat frightening

The Sanatorium was somewhat frightening. As Mike and Lola walked around, the creepier and creepier it got.

MIKE AND LOLA walked around a little until they found clues and everything was just getting creepier and creepier but Mike's constant touches of comforts and check ups on Lola made her feel much more comfortable with the whole situation. Mike busted the door in, leading to a corpse in the chair.

"Holy shit, who is this guy?" Mike asked and Lola walked forward beside him, taking his hand in hers slightly before looking if there were anything on the guy in the chair. She searched until finding an old piece of paper with writing that was barely readable but when she turned it around she found it to be suicide note and name. Jefferson Bra-

"Jefferson Bra- I can't read his last name," Lola replied back to Mike, his thumb running up and down on his hand as he noticed her being uneasy. "We can leave this room if you want?" Mike asked, looking directly into her eyes. "Okay," Lola smiled, the two walked out before their ears burst with a loud-pitched screeching of some sort of creature, Lola presumed.

"What the fuck," Mike whispered, keeping as calm as he could. They walked and found Wolfie staring into the large room, a can fell over upon entering the room and Mike held the gun towards it before a rat crawled out.

"Can we keep it?" Lola asked, Mike tuttered and laughed before they turned their heads forward and was faced by an ugly creature, a Wendigo. Mike shot at it, grabbing Lola's hand as the Wendigo went flying backwards.

"How's that feel you fuck?" Mike shouted before tightening on Lola's grip and chasing them from the room and up the stairs. They went into a passageway, "Left, go left," Lola told him and they both ran to left, Wolfie chasing behind them.

They entered a room, Mike slamming the door shut behind them and locking it before pushing himself away from it, taking Lola back with him to keep a distance from the door. It was silent, too silent until Lola jumped when the Wendigo tried to make it's way back inside before they ran into the next room.

Another Wendigo jumped onto the counter, Mike pushed Lola down bringing his finger to her lips and shaking his head before whispering, "don't move," Lola nodded her head, staying as completely still as she could as her heart thumped loud in her chest.

"Fuck," Lola whispered as it jumped onto a different table, creating an exit for Mike and Lola to sneak quietly and quickly away from so they wouldn't be caught by the creature. They ran into a room where there was so many Wendigos. "Let's not mess with them," Lola told him. "You're smart," he said before they both walking down a long corridor to a different room to reveal four more Wendigos behind them.

Lola looked at her surroundings, kicking over an oil tank and then grabbed Mike's gun before shooting at it. The once pretty, in Lola's mind, flames blew up in their ombré of colours in front of them both as it burned the section full of creatures.

She turned to Mike, a proud smile on his face before he kissed her cheek slightly. Lola looked up at him, before noticing a Wendigo. "Shit!" She shouted before shooting at a door lock so they could enter another room, hopefully safer.

Mike jumped down a hole in the floor, Lola looked down at the deep hole before taking a breath. She jumped down and winced once she landed in Mike's arms.

She looked down at the huge scratch on her arm. "Fuck," she whispered before taking a piece of her ripped jumper and wrapping it around the scratch to stop the bleeding.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, worry lacing his face. "I'm fine," she promised him before looking up at Wolfie.

"Come on, boy, jump!" Lola told the wolf. "It's okay," she told the wolf and it then jumped down before the Wendigo could get it.

"Good boy," she stroked him before they all ran to a door, one they couldn't get open this time. A Wendigo jumped down from the ceiling. "Shit," Mike said before shooting it.

"Mike, oil tanks," Lola pointed out. Mike shot the oil tank and Lola, Mike and Wolfie ran out before they could get hit by any fire. Luckily, they got out just in time.

"Are you okay? Any injuries?" Lola chuckled and smiled at his worry. "If fine, Mike. Other than the huge cut on my arm, are you?" She asked and he nodded his head.

"We need to go to the caves, That's where Josh is, hopefully," Mike said before the three of them walked to the caves.

"What the hell!" Lola shouted as Mike got tackled to the floor by the burning Wendigo. Lola looked around for something to hit it away before she heard a scream and someone talking. Lola turned around and saw Sam hitting the Wendigo away.

Sam knocked its head off and Mike quickly locked the cave door. "Cute friend," Sam said as she leaned down to stroke the wolf.

"His name is Wolfie," Lola replied.