help

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 . . .
𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑

 Lola could barely walk as her now fragile bones carried themselves shakily towards and through the cabin, she tried to shake the images of Josh being ripped apart — betrayed by the people before him — her head become fuzzy with the thoughts as he...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lola could barely walk as her now fragile bones carried themselves shakily towards and through the cabin, she tried to shake the images of Josh being ripped apart — betrayed by the people before him — her head become fuzzy with the thoughts as her eyesight become blurry. She could feel across her body the pain he must've been in, the pain she felt when she heard the screams her hands couldn't quite cover.

Her legs lost their balance as her trembling body fell onto the couch, she gripped onto her own knees as she doubled over, feeling the sickness uprise before swallowing it. "You okay, Lo?" Ashley asked once the two returned from down the stairs after looking for Sam. "Do I look okay?" Lola snapped. . . no apology. She uplifted herself from the couch before clearing her throat, "Was she up there?"

The shake of the pairs head confirmed Sam hadn't been upstairs when they checked. Lola fixed her posture and settled her shaking legs. "Did that just happen?" Ashley asked before Lola turned her head to see a candle that wasn't lit before. Her eyebrows furrowed as she went forwards to blow out the candle before Chris stopped her instantly. "What is going on around here?" Chris asked as he looked around the cabin atmosphere.

   "Chris. . . I just wanted to say whatever happened back there in the shed, I know how that was, Josh was your best friend," Ashley began to explain before Lola cut her off with a clear of her throat — she was still hurt. "Yeah, well, he didn't exactly hesitate to end his life for yours," Lola replied as she stared at Ashley and Chris, watching as his eyes fluttered towards the ground whilst a sigh left his lips.

She was right. He didn't take any chances. "Lola, wait, I'm sorry just let me speak. Thank you for saving my life," Ashley said with desperate eyes as she stared at the two of them, her nose red and her cheeks pink. "I didn't have a choice," Lola announced as she began to wipe small drops of water that flung from her eyes; gracefully. Her anger was unfair towards Ashley but she couldn't control the rage that Ashley was alive but Josh was not.

REDHEAD , until dawnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें