-

After having their dinner, Tzuyu received a call from Sana's parents, so she quickly answer it.

.
.
.
.
.

Mrs.Minatozaki
Is Calling You......

📞 | ❌

Mrs.Minatozaki: Tzuyu~ah... We heard the news, How's Sana?? How's our daughter??..

Mrs.Minatozaki, burst out into tears while asking for her daughter..

Tzuyu: She's fine now, Mom. Don't worry... I'm with her, right now...

Mr.Minatozaki: Sana ..

Sana: D-Dad...

Mr.Minatozaki: How are you sweetheart??

Sana: I'm okay now.. don't worry.. 

Mrs.Minatozaki: We will flew their Sana. We will file a case against him. So, take a rest for now sweetie. Let us handle this okay?...

Sana: Thank You Mom... Dad..

Mr.Minatozaki: Tzuyu, Park JinYoung called us earlier. He told us that you want to take Sana in LA tomorrow?..

Tzuyu: Yes, I want to take her some rest. And it will help this for her to quickly forget what happened...

Mr.Minatozaki: Tzuyu, I do not know how to thank you for your kindness. thank you so much for saving my daughter's life. we owe you Sana's life Tzuyu...

Tzuyu: You don't have to thank me for it because it's my responsibility as her wife.  in fact I am the one who should apologize to you because that jerk had already lay his dirty hands to your daughters body.

Tzuyu: But don't worry, I already made my promise to myself that I will never let this happen again. I won't let anyone to touch and to hurt your daughter. Never, again.

Mrs.Minatozaki: Please take care of our daughter Tzuyu...

Tzuyu: I will take care of her. I promise you that..

-

After talking with Sana's parents, the two decided to go upstairs to get ready to bed..

"Is your body still aching??.."

"Mmmm.."

"Do you want me to massage you??.."

"No, it's okay... Tzuyu~ah.."

Tzuyu face Sana, and she suddenly saw that there's a little wound in Sana's lowered lip.

"Damn that jerk..." Tzuyu said, as she gently touch Sana's lips.. "Is it hurt??." Tzuyu asked, and Sana just nod...

"Tzu..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Aren't you tired of me???.."

"What do you mean???."

"Uhm, I always causing trouble. I always putting you and dragging you in my problem..."

"Love.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand. "I don't mind if you have a thousands of problem, and I don't care if you always dragging me into your problem, what matters to me is my love for you. Your problem is my problem, your happiness is my happiness I love you for what you are, I love you for who you are Sana..." Tzuyu genuinely smile at her and she gently kissed the latter's forehead...

"I feel disappointed to myself right now, because I always giving you a problem. I feel like I'm not fulfilling my duty as your wife..."

"Staying by my side is enough for me, You already made me happy just by staying at my side, when you smile you already complete my day, Sana I'm happy that you're my wife, I'm happy because I marry you. I never regret marrying you Love, always remember that..."

"Please don't fill your mind with negative thoughts, I love  you with all my heart I will never tired saying those three words for you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"I'm so lucky that God gave me someone like you. Thank you for accepting all my flaws. I love you Tzuyu~ah ❤️ ...."

"I'm lucky because God gave me the most amazing girl in the world, maybe other people doesn't find you amazing, but for me you are 🙂 You're the most  amazing woman I've ever seen, a woman that full of flaws and imperfection but full of kindness on her heart..." Tzuyu said as she pointed Sana's heart...

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah..." Sana once again hugs her...

"Thank You, Sana for letting me to be part of you life. I promise to love you forever..."

Tzuyu hugs her back and she gently kissed the latter's crown...

xxxx

Relationships.
It's more than just the dates, holding hands and kissing. It's about accepting each other's weirdness and flaws. It's about being yourself and finding happiness together.
It's about seeing an imperfect person perfectly. 👭❤️