♡PART 2♡

《Flashback 2016》

《Sofea's POV》

I was 9 in 2016, I was still a successfull student in my school. I still had many friends.

I was minding my own business, basically I was just focussing on the teacher's lecture.

When suddenly, a boy came in the class. Everyone was silent. Why was he here?

"alright kids, I forgot to tell you that there's a new student here...please come in and introduce yourself"

Mrs. Zuraida called the boy signing him to come infront of the class. I chuckled, he seemed cute and shy.

"Hello everyone, my name is Adam I hope we can be friends..."
He said with a shy expression and a soft smile on his face.

Mrs. Zuraida told him to sit beside a boy, my eyes followed him, I was interested in being his friend.

He sat quite far from me, but still, I was planning to have a talk with him. I was not that introverted when I was young.

I kept on starring at him, admiring his facial features, he seemed cute, charming and sweet, the way his black hair was slightly covering his big doe eyes, the way he immideately focused on the teacher's lecture right after he sat down and his perfectly clear skin,

I mean we were 9 back then so of course we still have clear skin...

I waited for the class to be done, my eyes kept on looking at the clock which was infront of the class.

Kring Kring Kring~

"Alright kids, class is dismissed, you all may go and have your lunch and remember to do your homework alright?"
Mrs. Zuraida said with a stern voice.

Everyone answered a yes, they were all packing their things, some were taking their lunch boxes out,

While me, I was walking towards Adam. No one there was judging me, since we were still 9.

I tapped on his shoulder and he quickly faced me. I was lost in his hig doe eyes as soon as his eyes met mine.

He moved some of his hair that was covering his eyes to have a better look at me I suppose.

"Hi, my name is Sofea, nice to meet you"
I put my hand out signaling that I wanted to have a handshake with him and gave him my sweetest smile.

He looked at my hand and back at me with an expressionless face, I was starting to feel a little insecure until

"You probably know my name already, but my name's Adam, nice to meet you too Sofea"
He said taking my hand with a soft smile.

The way he said my name made me feel something else. He said my name so softly.

His hands, they were soft, the way he took my hand so gently and shaking it gently too.

I didn't know what I was feeling back then when I was 9.

And that's when I found my bestfriend, Adam..

《Adam's POV》

I was busy packing my things when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and saw a cute girl. The first thing that I noticed about her was how big and shiny were her eyes.

They seemed like it was holding the whole universe in them. Her eyes seemed like there were stars in them.

She was really pretty, and I liked her confidence for coming to talk to me.

We both looked into each others eyes. I admired her eyes and face as I waited for her to start talking.

"Hi, my name is Sofea, nice to meet you"

As soon as she let out that sweet voice of hers, I melted, it seemed like my heart skipped a beat.

I know, I was 9 back then, but some boys are mature enough to know that they're inlove with a girl even at a very young age.

And that's me...I fell inlove with her at 9...

How crazy is that?

《End of Adam's POV》