A hole.. [Brim]

[Credit to: @hhorr0rfanatic]

tim stood across the brunette in front of him. he couldn't stop switching back from his hands, his oh so bloody hands, to the male in front of him who looked terrified.

he looked over to the wall. there was a steaming hot hole in the wall, caused by tim..

"..oh my god, b..brian, hang on," the male said softly, looking at brian with wide eyes. "i..i didn't.. mean.."

brian looked horrified. he was paralyzed in his tracks, and unable to think. "..YOU MADE A HOLE IN THE WALL!" the male suddenly yelled. he was just shocked. he couldn't help but notice how tim's ring was set on the table, still shining.

he didn't want to damage his ring.

"i know i did," tim said slowly, clearly unable to stop his tears from running down. "and.. I'm so sorry.."

"YOU HAVE DONE THIS FOR THE THIRD TIME TODAY. YOUR KNUCKLES ARE BLEEDING, YOU ARE BLEEDING!" Brian yelled, covering his mouth as he sobbed. "..YOU NEARLY DID THAT SHIT TO ME YESTERDAY!"

"i know, im sorry!" tim cried, quietly sobbing as well. -- he noticed his ring was on the other side of the room. he quickly grabbed it, placing it back on. it felt like he didn't deserve to, but.. he just wanted to remind himself of what he was doing.

to remind himself of who he was hurting. to remind himself why his knuckles were bleeding. to remind himself that brian was so, so badly damaged because of him..

to remind himself of everything.

brian cried, "you start destroying the fucking house once you don't get anything to put your anger out on?! i've given you countless exercises, countless of memories- YOU WANNA KNOW WHY WE GOT MARRIED? SO YOU CAN CALM THE FUCK DOWN! BUT IT ISN'T WORKING!"

"brian, what i have.. can't.. calm down.." tim said in between sobs, as brian rolled his eyes.
"oh, yes, of course, but can't you fucking tone it down? it doesn't even seem like you're trying!"

that pissed tim off. he took off his wedding ring, placing it back onto the table. he looked into brian's eyes.

".. you don't understand where i'm at."

-- brian suddenly stopped.
"yes i do! of course i do! and i'm trying to help but you won't let me-"
"NO YOU FUCKING DON'T! AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

tim ran outside with brian chasing after him. of course, tim was only trying to guilt trip brian by making the sadness ooze out of his mouth, and making the poison visible on their skin as brian tried to hold onto tim, begging for him to stay.

what a fucking day.