Harry x reader (cuddles)

Your POV

You turned the page and continued to read out loud. Harry stroked your arm as you read and would give your shoulder or neck the occasional kiss before he would rest his chin back on your shoulder. You were both sitting on his bed. You were sitting in between his legs and leaning on his chest. You finished reading the chapter and shut the book, earning a 'humph' from Harry. You laugh lightly before resting your head back on Harry's shoulder. 

"Why do you like to hear me read?"

"Because you have the voice of an angel, princess."

Harry's new nickname for you never failed to make you blush. 

"And you do all the different voices of the characters which is entertaining and hilarious." 

You cover your face with your hands and feel Harry's chest vibrate as he chuckles. You bury your face into the side of his neck and he swings your legs to the side so they are hanging over his. 

"Your warm." your voiced is muffled buy Harry's neck causing him to chuckle again. 

"What'd you say princess?"

You readjust so your mouth is off his neck.

"Your warm."

He kisses you on your forehead and smiles. You both stay like that for a while before an alarm on Harry's phone goes off. He slowly leans towards his bedside  table to grab it so he doesn't disturb you. He turns it off before shifting in his spot.

"Its 30 minutes to curfew."

You groaned and flung your arms around Harry's neck. 

"Come on princess you have to go so Fairy godmother doesn't catch you walking back to your room later." 

You whine into his chest. You could hear the calming sound of his heart beat. All of a sudden you heard it start to speed up. You look up at Harry confused.

"If you ah... want... you could possibly...uh... cuddle and sleep in here with me tonight?" You stare at him wide eyed before a smile spreads across your face.

"Really?"

He chuckles "Yea if you want." You put your head back on his chest and squealed, earning another chuckle from him. You jumped up of the bed and ran out the door. You quickly back tracked until you were just inside the door. "I'm just going to get into my PJ's and grab some stuff." He smiles at you and nods. 

As you run to your room you start to get a little nervous, but mostly excited. You and Harry had never stayed together overnight before, and you've always wanted to fall asleep in his arms. You burst into your room and got changed into a red pair of track-pants and a black singlet. Uma sat on her bed and watched you run around gathering a couple of things. 

"What're you doing?"

You stop and look at her sheepishly. "Harry asked if I wanted to stay the night in his bed and cuddle." You feel a blush start to creep to your cheeks.

"About flipping time." She's exclaims and then points at you. "No funny business ok?" She gives you a stern look before she smiles and winks. You go even redder before grabbing the last couple of things and running back out of your room, waving to Uma on your way out. 

When you got back to Harry's room you slowly opened the door and slid in. Gil waved at you from his bed. "Harry's just having a shower.!" He gives you his usual goofy smile. 

"Thanks Gil." you smile back and dump your stuff on the bedside table beside Harry's bed. 

"Are you staying the night?" You smile at Gil and nod.

"So it's like a sleepover!" You laugh at Gil's excitement. Harry walks out of the bathroom shirtless with only a pair of black track-pants. You blush slightly at his bare chest. He walks up to you and hugs you, kissing the top of your head. H then falls onto his bed pulling you down on top of him. You let out a little squeak of surprise before you settle on his chest. He wraps his arm around your waist and rests them on your back. 

"Good night Harry! Goodnight Y/n!" You and Harry softly laugh before simultaneously saying goodnight back. The rise and fall of Harry's chest, and him stroking your hair, eventually lull you to sleep, blissful and happy.