"I agree. He would make a valuable hero. I also personally took his case under my paw. It's an unusual quirk that with training could change a lot within the heroics system. But we shouldn't get to the detail, as you stated it relies on surprise."

"Ah, you're right. Anything to add Kat?"

"Touch Zero and die troll face".

"As delightful as always, Bakugou" Nezu added.
~~

"He absolutely burned him!"

"Just like my mother did to my face,".

"... "

~~

"Next up is from @Grape_flavored-PP. Did you really make a new account? They want to know about Mineta's quirk," Zero read, distaste clear in his voice, "He's gross, I almost cried last time I made eye contact with him. I can feel his eyes on my melons from here,"

"If his eyes are on your melons I'm gonna turn him into ash. He's a fuckin' creep." Katsuki growled.

"He's unpleasant at best, but saying repulsive is probably an understatement," Nezu sipped his tea.

~~
"Praise rat god." The Shippers of the Round Table all had a moment of silence in memory of their savior.

~~
"Oh, @TheRealEndeavor asks for a positive review on Todoroki Shouto. I don't review people. I especially don't listen to people who look like the house from Monster House. But, since I value Shouto's existence we'll talk about him." Zero huffed and crossed his arms.

~~

"I'm gonna marry Zero," Todoroki declared.

"Bakubro will murder you," Kirishima reasoned.

"Sounds like a win-win situation to me,". The smile on Todoroki's face was all too pleased.

Ochako subtly put a mark next to Todoroki's name for bashing Endeavor.
~~

"I see an investigation may be in the works, Zero?"

"Of course, You're welcome to help me,". The look shared between Nezu and Zero was... concerning.

"Endewhore doesn't stand a chance," Katsuki looked down and shook his head in 'remorse'.

~~
Smiley faces were added to every member of the sadist squad.
~

"Anyway, Todoroki is really cool. Much cool than Endeavor, obviously. But like I honestly almost assaulted him for not using his fire. Like seriously, he's so strong. He could make water or fog just by using his sides simultaneously but he decided to go rogue. He seriously could have been using cool one-liners like 'You just got burned. Freezer burned,' but he just didn't!?" Zero exclaimed.

"I have to agree with you on that. I understand his fear of being constantly compared to his father, but at the rate, he's progressing now he could have easily developed it far enough to overshine his father and potentially beat him head-on by now," Nezu contemplated.

"Icyhot is a wimp. Didn't even give me a fair fight. Asshole." Katsuki grimaced at the memory. Just because IcyHot is all chummy with Izuku, doesn't mean he won't obliterate that asshole.

"You're just mad he's cuter than you. Have you seen his soba slurping face? Adorable." Zero teased, a playful lilt in his voice.

"You take that back! I'm not fighting that bastard for your affection!" Katsuki screeched. Nezu just watched between the two in amusement. No wonder they were so good at pretending to hate one another.

"Why? Do you think you'll lose? Is Todoroki gonna save me from the big bad Katsuki?" Zero cooed.

"Keep it up and the big bad Katsuki is gonna lock you in a tower so you can't go frolicking with IcyHot," Katsuki huffed. Glaring in the general direction of Todoroki. He just knew that asshole was smirking up a storm.