Factions Are A Wild Thing

Start from the beginning

"All Might! We have a question for you!"

"And what is that, my boy?" All Might put on his signature smile.

"Okay so, there's been this whole search to find out who Bakugou is dating, right? And we noticed that Midnight and Bakugou have been REALLY flirty. Like Bakugou is basically eyeing her up and Midnight is returning it. So, has Midnight mentioned having a boyfriend at all?" Sero asked. Sero really hoped it wasn't true, how could he live with the fact that he's done... unsavory things with a photo of his best buds girlfriend?

"Not that I've heard of, young man. But she recently mentioned that she couldn't wait to get back home to be with her 'Cute and feisty little blondie'. I don't think that's much but that might help you in your search..." All Might words slowly stopped. His jaw dropped and his widened. "Holy shit."

Holy shit indeed.

Thus the Bakunight faction was (regrettably) formed.

~~

Now, Tooru wouldn't necessarily call herself a gossip, but she would call herself socially well-informed. She would also call herself a big fan of yaoi manga. She had studied for years for the chance to put her fangirl yaoi skills to work. So when she found out that Bakugou was Bi and was dating someone she immediately knew who her first suspect was.

Kirishima Eijiro.

He was the only option! Out of everybody in class Bakugou openly respected him and let Kirishima call him 'Bakubro'. At one point he even saw Bakugou let Kirishima hug him! With minimal explosions! If that's not a romantic hidden gay relationship then she doesn't know what is! It was like Junjou Romantica all over again!

After making her discovery Tooru immediately went to her boyfriend, Masahiro to spill what she found. He agreed that it made a lot of sense.

Thus the Bakukiri faction was formed (Bakugou didn't even have to interfere to make that happen).

~~
Shouji would never say that he likes to eavesdrop, but he does happen to have unfortunately good hearing. Bakugou also happens to be alarmingly loud when he talks, so it's no surprise that when Bakugou walked by him mumbling aggressively, he heard it all.

"I swear to god if she doesn't call me I'm going to go fucking insane. She's too cute to be this feisty! What the fuck is wrong with Itsuka, why isn't she in class?"

ITSUKA? KENDO ITSUKA?

Shouji didn't mean to snoop, but when you put such important information in front of him he's obviously going to run to the first trust-worthy person he sees and spill so he doesn't have to carry the burden alone! This is why Kouda is now watching Shouji panic sign about how it makes a lot of sense for him to be dating Kendo. She's athletic, tough, and super smart, so why wouldn't she be Zero?

Goodness this is a lot

Thus the Bakuken faction was formed.

~~

Tokoyami wouldn't say he was one for conspiracy theories, but he was one for survival. So, when Todoroki stormed into his room at exactly 3:45 in the morning, he decided that his best chance of survival was to just believe him. Todoroki looked like he hadn't slept in days, his hair was a mess, his eyes were crazy, and his smile was utterly manic. Tokoyami was just going to play along.

Todoroki had spent the past 48 hours trying to prove his theory: Bakugou is dating Monoma Neito.

It hadn't taken him too long to figure out who Bakugou was dating (he was an expert at this). All it took was one look at Bakugou as he passed Monoma in the hallway for him to realize it. It was just too easy.