Home Sweet Home

Izuku awoke the next morning, stretching his arms and legs to start his day. 

Izuku brushed his teeth starring into his own eyes in the reflection- It had been almost 3 years since he killed his father All for One, eating his heart and gaining his memories, immortality and quirks. 

He was 18 now, had his own house and had almost finished at UA. What was his plans? To become a hero of course...thats what everyone is supposed to be assuming. 

Izuku oppened the door to his basement, revealing Tomura once again in his special corner, but quieter than usual.  Izuku ignored Tomura and continued to walk down the steps, noticing Mirio gone from his chains, the chains that were in a pile of dust of course. 

Izukue's eye twitched in the sight before he turned his head to Tomura who would not look him in the eye.

"Im disappointed in you Tenko, your a stupid child." Izuku said with a tinge of disgust before staring behind the steps where a bloodline of where a body had been dragged revealed Tamaki and Mirio's location. 

Mirio's eyes shown as they starred at Izuku. 

Izuku looked away from Mirio and put two of his finger onto the wall of his basement, making the walls shift and reform a new room. 

"I want you in there along with Tamaki, otherwise you will have no food for the both of you." Izuku ordered beofre leaving the room and locking the door behind him again. 

Mirio took off one of his shirts and used it as a pillow for Tamaki and he rested on the floor before getting up and checking the door to see if Izuku had locked it or not- which he had. 

Mirio would have already eascaped if he had still had his quirk, and Tamaki and the others wouldnt still be suffering.

 "I could break down the door and run" but with Izuku's speed and tricks he knew he had to be more than lucky, and if he somehow did- what would he do to the others while he was away looking for help? He cant just leave them, especially Tamaki in his state that he is, barely even breathing.

Mirio starred at the room that Izuku had just made for them, he wallked over, it was colder than the first room, almost freezing. 

Mirio took his time to think about all the possible ways to escape, and decided to wait till he leaves for school. 

Mirio picks up Tamaki and his other shirt and enter the other room as ordered. Obeying seemed like the smart thing to do, especially when seeing the scars on Shinso and Tomura. 

Izuku entered and looked at Tamaki and Mirio in the room that he created for them making him smile. "Good, your learning."

Izuku then slammed his foot on Tomura's hand as punishment, making him scream and cry and repeatibly apoligize. 

"Why are you doing this?!" Mirio asked from his room, purposely getting Izuku's attention so he wouldnt hurt Tomura anymore. "I have use for you all" Izuku replied, standing at the doorway casting a shadow over Mirio. 

"What like Tamaki?! Hurting us so bad that it almost kills us? What use is an injured person?" Mirio asked in confusion.

"Hurting you is exactly what I want to do for the future I want" Izuku replied, closing off the room by manipulating the walls with his fingers once more. 

Izuku then turned to Shigaraki again, "Dont do that again, or you'll loose a leg. I dont want to do it because your the key to my future, but I will still hurt you." Izuku threatened before locking the door. 

Nejire cried infront of the dorms, Aizawa with his hand on her shoulder. Izuku starred blankly for a little and then continued to class. Allmight met him in the hallway.