Only get cut off by Hikaru, "It's embarrassing enough the first time. Don't say it again, idiot" she reasoned out, one hand covering her flushed face. Only realizing the fact that that was her last chance to reason her way out, but then she blew it up again.

"So you really weren't bluffing back then..." Kei trailed, still remembering how she nonchalantly answered when he asked. 

Hikaru sighed, peeking slightly on the boy, trying to figure out what sort of face is he making. "..would I avoid you if I was kidding..?" She says, bringing down both of her arms to get a good look at him. Seeing his messy blonde hair, small squinted eyes, and his signature scowl on his face got her laughing and all giddy inside. "...you look like you're taking a dump goshujin..,"  she commented earning a sharp glare from her master. 

"Shut up, busu" he warned, still trying to think of words to say to her. 

Hikaru's laugh died down and was replaced with another deafening silence. "...why aren't you rejecting me yet, Kei..?" she couldn't help but ask, seeing such a confused expression on her master's face. "..I mean..You still like Koharu-san, right..?" 

Kei stayed silent not knowing what to say. He too didn't know if he still has strong feelings for Koharu anymore. His eyes would always wander to the couple feeling envious of how fun their relationship is, not because of Koharu alone. "I guess I still do, busu" he replied, not wanting to lie to him.

Hikaru nodded slowly "Then there's no need for you to hesitate, ne Kei?" She beamed, forcing a smile on her face. "It's not like I said that because I want you to return my feelings"she even added, scratching her nape awkwardly.

Kei found it hard to reject her since they spent a lot of time together, and it was a normal thing that she's with him. He was used to having her by his side and was used to the comfortable silence they shared whenever they walked together as if her presence alone is enough to let him be at ease. "But, if rejecting you means you staying away from, then I'd rather accept your lousy confession, you idiot" he grumbled loudly, still annoyed by how she avoided him these past few days.

Whenever the exams are finished, he wouldn't have the chance to eat with her since she disappears, his lunch box placed on her table. And it didn't help whenever she came back 2 minutes before the exams resumed.

After the day is over, Hikaru would rush out of the classroom before Tsukishima even had the chance to turn around andbface her. This cycle went on for four days and it pissed the blonde off more than Hikaru thought.

Hikaru could feel her heart beating loudly inside her chest again, feeling quite touched by what he said, but lightly hurt at the same time. The ravenette raised a brow at his answer, "That's because I thought you'd be uncomfortable with me from now on. I mean, you already know that I like you" she states, confused of how he was acting.

Kei rolled his eyes and massaged his temple with one hand, "Why in the world would I feel uncomfortable having your ugly face around? Tsk. If anything, I like spending time with you busu" his reply immediately put a smile on Hikaru's face. Ah she was right. Tsukishima reallly is undeniably kind in his own unique way and unique way of words.

And the ravenette beamed a warm smile to him, "Does that mean I can still stay with you?" She asked, trying to confirm.

The blonde hit her head rather hard, still mad about how stupid she acted, "I never said you couldn't. So stick that to you pea-sized brain, busu!" He half-yelled, his fore finger pushing Hikaru back and forth on her forehead. "Geez. It wasn't that enjoyable having lunch with Yamaguchi." He even grumbled as he got up from his seat, and grabbed his and Hikaru's bag.

"Stop staring, I'll poke your eyes. Let's go busu" he ushered her and started walking away.

With a satisfied smile on Hikaru's face, she gladly followed him from behind. "Ne goshujin, does that mean you're accepting my confe—"

"Don't get the wrong idea! I'm merely keeping you by my side since you're my servant!" He interrupted, a small blush tinting his face. He fastened his pace and walked ahead, "Tsk. Stop beating so loudly you damn organ." Kei hissed to himself, clutching the uniform above his heart.

He had been forcing himself not to smile like a happy idiot, knowing that Hikaru really have feelings for him.

Damn. Why am I so happy that it wasn't a bluff?

e n d  o f  c h a p t e r

💮notes💮

Okay.

First off, Idk if this chapter I wrote is shit or not. You guys decide hehe.

Second. I can't help but write. Help me.

I know I wrote like an apology notice for missing an update yesterday but damn, I can't stop my dumb ass to write another chapter.

I hope you guys find this chapter enjoyable at least.

If it's not well written, let me know and I'll edit it!

Enjoy.

Ps. I think I was just feeling shitty yesterday because the red flag is up hohohoho

💮N&N / yzzabella💮