"shut up you creep; it's starting to get weird haz," niall said laughing.

"okay, sorry sorry. what we got planned for when liam and zayn get here?" i looked around at everyone.

louis stood up from the mini fridge with two beers, one in each hand. one was already opened and he opened the other one with his teeth and handed it to me.

"uh...thanks," i said, shocked. we don't talk much and i always got the impression he didn't like me, or he thought i was annoying.

"oh, shit, sorry. oh. sorry for my language. here, i can drink both of these. i shouldn't have put my mouth on it, sorry."

"no, no. it's okay. it was just cool. i...i don't mind." i leaned in closer and whispered lowly, "in fact i want your mouth on it."

"ugh." he rolled his eyes and walked over to the couch.

yeah...so. i guess my impression on him is exactly what i thought.

i nodded at the floor and looked over at niall saying, "so..." dragging out the o.

"oh, right. so we're going to drink, obviously. and maybe play some party games? beer pong, uhm...yeah. i don't know to be honest," he announced.

"or! we could play truth or dare but only dares," sophia spoke up.

"great idea, babe" niall walked over and sat by her on the couch, giving her a soft a kiss on the lips before they both smiled.

"disgustinggg," alex said in a singing tone.

niall and sophia rolled their eyes. i sat on the floor with my feet on the floor and elbows on my knees while my right hand held my left wrist. i stared at the floor in front of me and let my eyes look up to the couch catching louis' gaze. i smirked, but in a friendly manner. he stared for a few seconds more, before turning to alex and talking to her about some guy overly loud, like he wants someone to hear.

"lex, did i tell you about a guy i met at 'hank and joe's'?" he asked, playing with her hair.

i knew exactly what 'hank and joes' was, i've been there a few times. it's a gay club.
-
AUTHORS P.O.V
-
"uhm, NO! oh my god is he cute?!" alex asked excitedly.

louis didn't really know why he was trying to get harry's attention or why he felt he had to make him jealous.

"super! he asked me for my number and i gave him it. i even.." he whisper shouted, "i even gave him a blow job in the bathroom. we've been texting a lot actually." he was lying.

harry rolled his eyes and took a swig of the beer louis had given to him moments ago. all of the sudden, the door swung open and liam walked in with his arms out saying, "AYEEE," looking around to everyone. louis immediately jumped up and ran to liam and hugged him, wrapping his legs around him.

liam had moved schools to be with zayn and had been gone since the beginning of the school year. everybody adored him and zayn. they were like the parents of the group.

"lima!! i missed you" louis voice was muffled by liam's shoulder.

"i missed you too squirt," liam said laughing.

louis jumped down and saw a chiseled dark haired man behind liam, giving a him a big smile. he hugged his waist and hurried his face into the man's chest, "zaynie!!"

"hey buggy, miss us?"

"yeah, i really did."

harry got up from the floor and walked over to liam to give him a hug as well, putting one arm over his shoulder and one arm under liam's, "we missed you guys, man."

"i know, i know. glad we're here now though."

harry looked over to zayn and louis hugging; once they were done, he took a little step forward, silently asking if he could greet zayn too. louis stepped back. harry hugged him the same way he hugged liam and said, "he really missed you guys you know..we all did. but him the most."

zayn stepped back and smiled fondly. he offered a surprising look at harry, then at louis, and back harry again. "you two..." zayn asked.

harry's face heated up.

"what? i- no. what?" louis exclaimed. "what lies are you spreading already," louis asked looking at harry.

"i- i didn't say anything. i promise," harry said nervously.

"oh! no, i'm so sorry i thought- no i'm sorry, it's my fault louis," zayn butted in.

"mm.. sure." louis glared at harry.

niall yelled, "hey! girls. when you're done fighting, come get another beer and let's play some dare or dare!" he smiled devilishly.

-

HIII. thank you sm for reading (: i hope you enjoy it so far. i promise we'll get into some action next chapter. i'm the type of person to get every. little. detail. in the story so i'm so sorry i hope you don't get bored ahah. okay. have a good day, loves <3
olivia.