"I'm sure they are careful enough. It's been months since they been together. I'm glad that nothing has leak either." I say in relief.

"How does his baby look like? Does it look a lot like him?" Manager Shue asks.

"We have picture if you want to see." I say then pull out my phone and show her the pictures of Jian and I. Pictures along with the other members.

Yuyan's POV

I'm the only one working at the cafe right now. I'm thankful that there isn't a lot of customers today. I don't have to deal with a lot of people.

"Yuyan." A female voice says which sounds familiar.

I look up to see Jialia's mom which shocks me. My eyes and mouth widen open.

"Aunt Lihua! Hello." I say. She startled me. Why is she here all of a sudden?

•••

I'm sitting at one of the tables with Aunt Lihua who is across from me.

"How have you been, Yuyan?" Aunt Lihua softly ask.

"I've been good. How have you been? I haven't heard from you in a long time." I say.

"I've been trying to cope with life. Uncle has recently passed away. I've been trying to find Jialia to tell her the news that her father has passed and to also reconcile with her and my grandson." Aunt Lihua says.

"Huh?! Uncle has passed away?" I exclaim with my eyes widen open.

She nods her head.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I sadly say then hold her hand which is on the table.

"Can you not tell Jialia? I want to tell Jialia myself Please tell Jialia that I need to talk to her. I know that you can help me, Yuyan. I know that you can. So please help me!" Aunt Lihua begs as tears fall from her eyes.

If I help Aunt Lihua. I can bring Jialia and her mother back. They can rekindle and build their mother daughter bond again. Jialia is going to be against me. She is definitely not going to want to see her mother If I don't help Aunt Lihua, I know I'm going to regret it.

"Okay! I'll help you." I say.

Later that day. I've closed the cafe early as planned.

"Oh! Is the cafe closing early today?" A deep male voice asks as I lock the front doors. That voice sounds familiar.

"Yeah! It's closed for the day." I say as I turn around to see Lucas, WinWin and Ten. "Oh! Hello! I didn't expect you guys to be here."

"Why wouldn't we? This is the best cafe shop in town." Ten smiles. His words are making me feel as if I'm in cloud 9.

"No need to say that." I shyly say trying not to blush. Though I'm sure I'm blushing.

"Why is the cafe closed today?" WinWin asks.

"Oh! Haven't you guys heard?" I ask.

"Why? What's going on?" Ten asks.

"I guess not then. It's Jialia's birthday today and I'm also going out of town for a couple of days. So the cafe is closed early today." I say.

"Is it gonna be open during the days that you aren't going to be here?" Lucas asks.

"Yes. Jialia is running the cafe right after she leaves class. It depends on what time she ends class though. I haven't checked on her yet." I explain.

"If it's Jialia's birthday. Does Xiaojun know?" WinWin asks.

"I'm sure he knows." I smile though I'm not confident with what I said. "Did you guys want your drinks before I leave?"