"awh, liv is a hopeless romantic and in love with no one!" exclaimed charlie, wrapping his arms around the girl playfully. he was trying so hard to get rid of his nerves, trying to stop thinking about what she had said before she explained it was about no one. but he didn't know it was a lie and that wasn't his fault.

"oh alright, fool." olivia laughed, patting his arm, not bothering to move his arm from around her shoulders. she already knew it'd land right back where it came from.

charlie then excitedly got up, moving his arm from around olivia as he adjusted his saxophone. "gentlemen, and lady of course. "poetrusic" by charles dalton." he introduced before playing random notes on it which made everyone in the cave cover their ears.

"ugh, charlie!" knox exclaimed, covering his ears tightly.

"oh no." meeks commented with a gentle laugh.

"chaos screaming, chaos dreaming. gotta do more! gotta be more!" charlie said before he started to play a real tune on the saxophone.

"wow, he can actually play something boys!" olivia exclaimed messing around and charlie simply ignored her statement.

"that was nice. that was great. where did you learn to play like that?" pitts questioned the saxophone playing boy.

"my parents made me take the clarinet for years." he explained.

"ah and the sax was just more...sophisticated?" olivia asked, raising an eyebrow.

"i love the clarinet." cameron said and the group looked at him confused almost.

"i hated it. the saxophone.....the saxophone is more sonorous... not really sophisticated, liv." charlie said with a shrug.

"vocabulary." meeks said with a grin upon his face shocked that charlie actually could use vocabulary other than something like 'full' rather than sonorous.

all of a sudden knox jumped up from
his seat shaking his head. "i can't take it anymore. if i don't have chris, I'm gonna kill myself." he said.

"oh, honey... you-i-never mind..." olivia said, exhaling sharply. god, the poor boy had fallen and he fell good.

"knoxious, you've gotta calm down.." charlie said looking at the boy, slightly concerned.

"no, charlie. that's just my problem. i've been calm all my life. i'll do something about that." knox said looking around at the group and neil questioned where he was going.

"what are you gonna do?" charlie asked.

"yeah, i mean, isn't she dating that so called chet danburry? the boy who could '"eat a football"?" the girl asked, recalling what charlie previously said about the boy.

"i'm gonna call her." knox laughed before exiting the cave and the group grabbed their cloaks and followed behind him. charlie began playing more tunes that sounded like pure garbage again and olivia groaned.

"i'm going to shove that down your throat." she said, pushing him from the side lightly.

"ooh, is that a threat? god, i'm so scared." charlie grinned, playing random notes once again.