News

Izuku got home just as the sun was setting with 3 bags. He opened the door and walked in, “Mom I’m home!” He shouted as he walked to the kitchen. Inko came out from her room to greet her son when she spotted the bags. “What you got there?” She asked as she pointed out the bags Izuku was putting on the counter. “I got some more tea, herbs, and a few crystals.” He said as he unloaded the bags. “Well, would you mind cooking dinner tonight?” Inko asked while grabbing the tea and putting it away. Izuku nodded. “Thanks sweety. Ill be in my room doing some work, call me if you need me.” Inko said as she walked back to her room.

Izuku called his mom once dinner was ready. He made spaghetti and meatballs. Inko set the table while Izuku served dinner. “Do you want some tea?” Deku asked as he grabbed the sweet tea out of the fridge. “That would be nice.” Inko said as she sat down. Izuku poured her a glass before he poured himself one then sat down. The two ate dinner talking about the entrance exam.

“Oh. I hope you don’t mind but I got a job at the magic store.” Deku said as he finished his tea. Inko smiled, “Thats great. When do you start?” She asked, “A week from now. It’s in the afternoons so if I get into UA it wouldent bother me to change it or have to be there durning school.” Deku explained. “Thats awesome.” Inko said.

Writers blocks a bitch.
Anyone got any ideas for the start of the school year?