The witch of the world

“History of Witchcraft?” Izuku opened the book and read a few pages. “So it’s like a quirk from a really long time ago?” Izuku wanted to know more. He kept the book and kept looking. He found one other book titled “What is Witchcraft?” He read a couple pages and decided to keep that one as well. He looked at one of the many clocks on the wall and started to head over to the checkout desk.

His parents were both talking and catching up at a table by the deks when they saw Izuku. He spotted them and walked up to them. “What did you find sweet?” Inko asked. Izuku showed his parents the books. Inko nodded and looked at Hisashi, who looked over the books. “Are you sure these are the two you want?” He asked. Izuku frantically nodded. Inko could have sworn there were galaxies in his eyes. Hisashi stood up, “Okay then, lets buy them then go get some lunch.” Izuku bounced with excitement as the three made their way over to the desk.

Izuku walked out with 2 books and a new book bag his father bought him. The book bag was leather, it was plain and brand new. Izuku loved it. It could fit about 5 average sized books. Izuku proudly held the bag with his 2 new books in it as the three walked around town all day.

---Time skip to night---

The three got back at 10pm. Hisashi went to his study, not before saying goodnight to the 2. Inko and Izuku went to the guest room to look at the books. They read through a few chapters of each book. Izuku was fascinated by witchcraft and couldn't wait to try it out. “Hey mama? Can we try something?” Inko scanned through the pages. “How about this one,” She pointed at a spell, “It’s a basic levitation spell. It doesn't use much and I'm pretty sure we can find these around your father's house.” Izuku nodded as he looked over the spell. They would need 1 white candle, a feather, and air. Well one was already done. His mom went to find a feather while Izuku went to get a candle from the kitchen.

They followed the instructions and waited. Izuku was about to give up until he felt taller. “Izuku baby. You did it!” Inko clapped as she smiled huge. Izuku was flabbergasted. He’s levitating. He’s 9 inches off the ground. “I did it! I did it!” The spell wore off slowly after a few minutes. “Wow. Baby that was awesome.” Izuku smiled.

---Time skip 11 years because I can---

(Izukus 15 years old)

Izuku woke up to his alarm. It was friday. Izuku got up and looked at his calendar. “Tonights a full moon.” He thought. Izuku's room looks way different. He has a large bookshelf with 5 shelves, 3 were for his spell books and notebooks while the top shelf was full of his crystals and spell ingredients. Izuku's bed was in the far corner, with a dark green blanket. His closet was mainly green and earthy colors. His room has a circular pentagram rug. Flowers were hanging from a corner of the ceiling.

Izuku got out of bed and started to get dressed. He wore a green flannel (Plaid) with blue jeans and black boots. He walked out of his room and went into the kitchen. “Good morning Izu.” Inko said as she made pancakes. “Good morning mom. Do you want any help?” Izuku asked as he grabbed 3 tea candles (Small candles) and put them into his book bag. “That would be nice. Can you make some coffee?” Izuku nodded as he walked over to the cupboard. “I went to the store yesterday and got some Hibiscus Tea.” “Thanks mom.” He said as he started brewing the coffee.

“Tonight is a full moon. Don't forget to put out your crystals.” Inko said before Izuku left for school. “I know. Thanks mom. I’ll see you after school.” He said as he slung his bag over his shoulder. Izuku still had the bag his father got him. It now has patches, pins, and keychains. He put on the cancer sign, the element symbols, and all the moon phases. The bag also has a feather keychain, it has 3 beads above 2 feathers hanging down.

Izuku got to school 5 minutes before the bell rang. He sat down and decided to look over his notes and pulled out one of his notebooks. The bell rang and Izuku put his notebook away as class started.