Clabastian: Blood Love

Sebastian's POV:

It was 2 days of pure agony and worry before Hollie text me with an address to meet that evening, I fired back a quick text confirming I'd be there before putting away my phone. Tonight was supposed to be date night with Clary so I knew I'd have to come up with a damn good excuse as to why I was cancelling last minute. I sat on the bed brainstorming excuses, trying to find the perfect one. Suddenly I was pulled away from my thoughts by the sound of clary coming home.

"Sebby, I'm home, where are you?" She cooed sweetly from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm in the bedroom Clarissa." I responded whilst quickly deciding on what excuse to cancel tonight's date. I heard the soft footsteps of clary making her way upstairs before the bedroom door gently opened and she jumped onto the bed, her arms engulfing me in a warm hug, a hug that seemed to make all my worries melt away in an instant.

"I've missed you so much Sebby, I mean I know I saw you last night but I just cant bare being away from you. I'm so excited for our date tonight!" She rambled excitedly. I gave her half a smile and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Ummm, about date night Clarissa." I muttered nervously, hating every moment of this situation. Clary looked at me with sad eyes but waited for me to continue. "I'm going to have to cancel, theres been an issue that I need to take care of urgently, it's of the upmost importance. I can't say too much about it Clarissa but I promise you if it was up to me I wouldn't be cancelling our date night. I'll try not to be out too late so maybe we'll still get half a date night." I explained as I stood up and grabbed my leather jacket, phone and stele ready to go and meet Hollie. Clary looked up at me dejectedly, flashing her best puppy dog eyes, my heart sank as I looked at her but I knew I had to do this or else the spell will soon wear off and she'll stop loving me.

"I love you so much Clarissa." I say honestly as I sit down next to her and plant a soft kiss on her lips, clary kisses back with an intensity, wrapping her hands into my hair and pulling tightly, begging me to stay with her and not go. It takes all my strength and restraint to pull myself away from the kiss. Clary sighs knowing that I have to go.

"I love you Sebby, I'll wait up for you and we can continue where we left off." She tells me as she walks me downstairs to the door and plants a soft kiss on my cheek before I leave. As i make my way to meet Hollie all i can think about is that kiss with Clary and how I cant wait to get back home to her. However the closer I get to the meeting point the more I start to worry about what Hollie will ask me to do this time. I wait in the alley way, anxiously checking my phone when I hear footsteps coming towards me.

"You're here child. Good. Let's get down to business immediately. So you're refusing to bring me Mr Banes head on a stick. Well if I cant have Mr Bane himself I'll have the next best thing, his shadow hunter boyfriend. You have 3 days to kill Alec Lightwood and bring the body to me. If you fail to do so, well you know the consequences. Dont let me down child." Holly says coldly before disappearing. I stand alone in the alleyway a feeling of sickness washing over me. The old me would be able to kill Alec easily but the new me is hesitating. Can I really do it? Hes Clary's friend and if she knew she'd hate me, but if I dont do this then she stops loving me and after everything I've experienced I dont want to go back to a life where Clarissa doesn't love me.