Chapter 3

He's set on running away from that alpha. He keeps running until he reached his room. He went inside and locked the door.

"Woah woah!" Someone shouts that makes him jumped in surprise. "What makes you so terrified?" He looks at her and relaxes to see Winny.

"An alpha's after me." He breathes.

"So, you're terrified because he made you hard? You're gay?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"Bitch, you're hard. Your penis' definitely bulging in your pants." He looks down shocked to see his penis bulging. Fuck! That's new. "You don't seem to know you're hard."

"No. I have no idea!" He said surprise. He runs inside the bathroom to check if he's really hard. It's an achievement for him.

"So tell me, are you gay? Is that why you can't get aroused with me?" Winny asked from behind him. She's interested to see just how big he is.

"What make you think the alpha's a male? She's an Alpha female sleeping in the Alpha's guestroom, drunk." He explains and flops down to his bed. He remembers how her touches ignites something within him. He could definitely feel the sparks.

"You mean, Alpha Aliah Swine?" The name sent shivers down his spine. He's starting to imagine things that would've happen if he didn't dash out there. "You like women older than you?"

"I don't know even know she's older than me." He whispers. He can't believe the first erection he had was with an alpha. It's embarrassing to even think about it. Clearing his throat, "So any chance you found your mate?" He asks changing the topic.

"About that, I don't thi-" before she could even finish her sentence, Alpha Aliah barges in the room. Mack stands up in surprised to see the alpha in his room. He doesn't expect her to show up angry with her eyes black. It looks like she's ready to kill anyone that'll get on her way.

"Get out." She ordered Winny. Her alpha power oozing out of her in waves. Winny can't disobey an alpha's command. Even if she doesn't want to leave him with her, she runs out of the room in a second without looking back.

Alpha Aliah closed the door behind her. She stalks forward, only stopping to stand infront of him. "I won't let you get away from me this time. If I have to tie you in this bed, I will. If I have to lock you up in here, I will." She grips my hand tightly holding it up. "If I have to fuck you everyday, I will."

He could feel the blood rushing in his lower region. He doesn't dare look down because he could already feel it poking his belly button.