Chapter 2

"Mack, can you please go here in Alpha's guestroom?"  Luna Therese mindlinks me. "There's just some cleaning to do in the bathroom. I'm sorry."

He can't wait any longer for the day to end. He's tired from a lot of cleaning he did throughout the day. He cleaned a lot of toilet bowls, dishes and floors.

He walks to the guestroom her Luna told her. Walking inside, he sees the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. She's perfectly hot with the perfect body of a goddess. Something within him stirs at her mere presence. He wants to touch her shiny black hair. He wants to caress her soft silky skin. He wants to feel her breast pressed against his chest. He wants to squeeze her bottom. Oh, how he wants to pound inside her.

He snaps out of his thought. It's not right to be thinking about her that way. He doesn't need to be attracted to an alpha. He makes his way into the bathroom.

"Fuck shit." He whispers as he sees the vomit all over the floor. He wears his cleaning gloves then grabs his cleaning rug to wipe the floor of its mess. He wonders just how much does the alpha drank. It takes a lot of liquor to even get a werewolf drunk so he can't imagine just how much it takes to make an alpha drunk. The only thing he's sure of is he won't be eating tonight imagining the shits he cleaned.

After wiping the last of vomit on the floor, he sprays an air perfume to rid of the pungent smell of vomit. He removes his gloves and put it in the sink together with the rug to rinse it. He then put it in his mopping trolley.

He goes out of the bathroom to find the alpha still sleeping on the bed. He sits on the floor to watch her face. He still hasn't had a decent rest throughout the day. He rests his head on the bed. Watching her sleeping is making him sleepy.

-

He wakes up to light kisses along his jaw. "Hmm..." He hears someone purrs. He could feel sparks wherever they touch. He opens his eye to see the alpha on top of him. She's sucking his neck, leaving hickeys along his shoulders. Her hands touches his chest down to his crotch.

Without thinking, he pushed the alpha away from him. He scurries out of the bed. He doesn't know when he's placed on the bed. He heard her growl, her eyes black.

"Alpha, I'm sorry for sleeping in your room." He submits exposing his neck. "Please forgive me." He could practically hear his heartbeat beating so fast he wonders why it's hasn't exploded yet.

"You won't just sleep in my room next time. We'll be fucking day and night." He hears her whisper. Shock is evident on his face. He can't believe what he's hearing.

"Alpha, I think you're too intoxicated. I think you need to sleep." His knees tremble as he speaks. It's a death wish to be talking back to an alpha.

"You know what I think?" He dares look up to the alpha walking slowly towards him. "I think I want to fuck you, to ravish you and to suck you dry." She whispers in his ear, biting his earlobe playfully.

His eyes widened. This alpha is clearly drunk. He shouldn't take advantage of her situation right now. Without a second thought, he runs as fast as he can out of the room. He can't be in the same room with her for another second.