But what if both of them looked at me like that?

I would be alone. Again.

So I had to leave, let fate take it's course. If I don't I'll be alone.

So will my friends, they will face as much pain as I will if I stay friends with both of them. And I can't put them through that.

Minoru said that it would end badly, but it's not like I don't know what I'm doing. I've been planning this for so long, visualizing every possible outcome and possibility, and finding a wormhole, or a way through it.

I know what I'm doing.

I crawl out of the bed as quietly as I can, slipping on my shoes and heading out the door. I quickly teleport to a random place outside their base, so no one can hear creaking doors and come to get me.

As soon as my body pops outside, I recognize where I am. I quickly make handsigns and teleport to my apartment in Konoha, using much more chakra than I thought I would need. I never would've thought that teleporting that far would use that much chakra, but life moves on, I'll get it back soon enough.

I look around and see the small bag I'm bringing with me. All I have is the picture Kisame took of me and Itachi, the picture of Team 7, a cloak, a small amount of money, and the scrolls I use to hold my kunai, shuriken, smoke bombs, and explosive tags. I also took my other outfit, the one that was gray and had fur lined inside of it, just in case the weather gets bad.

I sling the bag over both of my shoulders, using a clip in the front to secure it around my body, taking extra precaution so it won't fall off.

I take a look around my apartment, fondling the necklace that Itachi gave me, clenching the metal rings hard. I take a deep breath and walk outside my door, shutting it quietly. I walk to Naruto's apartment, pick locking the door and taking a deep breath once I get inside of his apartment. The smell of ramen invades my nose, and I smile softly at it. I walk over to the center of the room, running my hands along his bed sheets, feeling the soft fleece move slightly under my fingers. I take a look at the desk he has in the room, a stray shirt sitting on it. I walk up to it and lift it up, seeing that it was the shirt with a picture of ramen in it, one I returned a while back. I pick it up and stuff it into my pack, quickly walking out of his apartment and running away.

I run so fast that the untrained eye cannot see me, and I run straight past the two sleeping guards silently. I don't hear a single sound coming from behind me as I push on, heading the opposite way that I do when I'm trying to find the Akatsuki. The wall that surrounds Konoha gets farther and farther away from me, the heartbeats of all the citizens that accepted me fading away, until I hear nothing but the crunching of leaves beneath me and cricket noises coming from all directions.

Soon enough, I get far away enough that I am able to walk and take a breather, measuring my distance at about 10 or so miles. I walk under the starry night sky, seeing my breath visualize in the cold air and fade away as I catch up with it. I hear no birds chirping, no animals scurrying into the bushes as I walk by, just the small noise that crickets make. The trees that surround me cover the sky, the moonlight not being strong enough to seep through, and I sigh.

Goosebumps arise all over my skin, my hair sticking up, and I look behind me.

Nothing.

I sigh in relief, and I finally leave the forest. After this forest lies a few small mountains, and then another forest, one that triples, easily, the size of the one that I just left. I sigh in relief again, the stress of the situation catching up to me, and I look up at the sky.

My eyes widen tremendously, seeing that I definately took my fine time geting through the forest. The sun was starting to rise.

I sigh, annoyed that time never stops flowing, and put my bag on the ground. I walk around my area, finally coming across a dead tree, plucking a few tree branches from it. I place it on the ground, blowing a small amount of fire into it, making the dead wood light up with embers.

I uncontrollably yawn, sleepiness catching up to me. I shake my head of the thoughts, activating my kekkai genkai and searching the area for any heart beats. I hear two small ones, probably rabbits or squirrels, and I dash towards them. I finally find a den, reaching in and grabbing two of whatever was in there. I feel them biting my hand, and I use my Teishi-tai to make them stop moving.

I hold two full grown rabbits in my hand, and I take one of my secret kunai out, from a strap in my pants, and stab them through the head. A small amount of blood splatters on my face, which I simply wipe off with their fur, and walk back to the small fire. I cut their heads off, knowing there wasn't any meat in them. I throw the heads to the side, hearing them thump across the ground. I quickly skin the rabbits, throwing the fur where I threw the rabbits head. I grab an extra stick from the ground, sitting it next to me.

I take out all the organs and bones, getting four small pieces of meat from both of the rabbits combined. I pick up the sharp stick beside me, sticking the rabbits meat on the stick and holding it over the fire.

Thankfully, the small pieces of meat cook quickly, and I take them off the fire. I quickly bite into them, eating them all in a small amount of time. I stomp on the fire, the warmth that previously spread over my body disappearing quickly, and I take the cloak that I stored in my pack out. It was a simple black cloak, no special details on it, keeping me isolated from the rest of the world.

I strapped the pack back on, making sure the strap that connected it around my front was secure, and then I picked up the black cloak. I swung it around my shoulders, making it rest peacfully over my back and down to my butt. I clip the front together, as there was a small metal pin that could be connected where the neck is. I hear the click, making me know there wasn't any way it would be falling off, and I quickly place the hood over my head, shielding my face.

I look up, seeing that the sun was peeking into the sky, and I sigh heavily, walking towards thesmall mountains ahead of me.

(Time skip)

I sit down for a break, the cloak protecting me from the sun's wrath. I find a tree to sit under, the shade covering me, convinving me to take off my hood. As soon as I do that, a breeze sweeps through the air, making my hair get swept along with it, blowing in the breeze.

The sun was well into the sky by now, I guessed I'd have 5 more hours before dusk fell upon me, making me set up camp. I plop down on the soft grass, the continuous breeze making the green plant flow slightly, like it was an ocean of plants.

My head shoots up, and my eyes widen to the size of saucers. My heart starts to pound wildly in my chest, like a rabid caged animal that wanted to be let free, and I quickly stand up, pulling the hood over my head.

Two groups come running at me, screaming.