Neighborly favor!

When I unlocked the front door it was beautiful you had to step down three stairs once you walked in along the wall was were I was gonna put my white book shelf and computer. Once you stepped down it was even better it had a big living room and an open kitchen with an island and a breakfast nook. It had marble counter tops and all the appliances were black, the living room had carpet in it but it stopped when u got to the hallway and kitchen they were hard wood. It was a restroom along with two bedrooms downstairs one was almost behind the stairs and the other was connected to the bedroom, when you got up the stairs it looked like the perfect spot for a game room I went in both the bedrooms and the bathroom. We had got a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom condo for 1570 a month, yes I said we because my sister and best friend was moving with me since I arrived first I got first pick and of course I went for the masters when I opened that door! God I died it was huge I was in love it was big enough for me to put my couch, bed, two dressers and my vanity in here. The restroom had a garden tub with a walk in shower his and hers sink and the closet was in there it was large with a big mirror in it. The first thing on my list was to go get my clothes out my car and wait for the rest of the things to get here, the rest of them wasn't coming til tomorrow so it was just gonna b me. I made three trips from my range rover to my apartment when I was done all I wanted to do was shower, I got my bags in my room and started the shower. I was in there for a good 25 minutes I was listening to music on my pandora just laying on the floor when there was a knock at the door, i thought it was the moving company so I got excited I fixed my yoga pants and sports bra and answered the door. It wasn't the movers but it was my neighbor i hope his ass know ion got no sugar just yet.

"You kno ion got no sugar yet right! Or nothing else for that matter!" I joked he began laughing

"Yea I thought u wouldn't but i need a favor and ikno we just met but i'm in a tight spot." he said with pleading eyes

"Um ok shoot!" I said fixing my glasses

"I need a sitter for khy for a couple hours ikno we just met but I really gotta go handle-"

"It's fine but I don't have any were to lay him down im not sure when my moving company will get here!"

"It's cool u can watch him at my place and just leave a note for the movers." he said having this all planed out

"Ok give me a second I'll b right over." I said looking at my watch it was going on 7 in the afternoon I need 2 check on my movers and my sister nem, he said ok and told me 2 just come over and went back to his apartment. I went to my room to get my snack bag and threw my phone, charger, headphones, some water, a book, and my carry on bat! Gotta protect myself at all times right anyways I was about to head over to L'As when my moving company called.
"Hello."

"Yes may I speak with Ms. Bia?" this is she I said as I locked my door.

"Yes this is state wide movers, I just wanted to let you know that we weren't gonna b able to deliver your things tonight."

"Omg n y not?" I said walking over to LA's I knocked once n walked in he was in the kitchen I sat on the couch.

"Because ma'am two reasons one it's getting late and two it looks as though it's bout to rain."

"Do you not know how much of an inconvenience this is for me!" I said with anger in my voice.

"Yes ma'am we are truly sorry but it's in the best interest of your merchandise!"

"When can u have my items to me!" I asked a little annoyed

"One o'clock tomorrow!" he said

"Your manager will hear from me I hope my things make it in one piece or things will vanish in several!" I said hanging up. I hadn't noticed LA in the room he had a slight smirk
"Was that a threat miss Bia!" he asked laughing

"It's whatever they need it to be, but we're's baby boy!"

"Upstairs in his playpen! But allow me to show you around." he said heading towards the stairs I got up and followed, it was similar to mine his room was great! It had a big California king bed it was pretty high off the ground he had a couple dressers with a '72 flat screen on the wall and he had a computer table, a loveseat and a chair with the foot rest facing the tv. We went to baby Ky's room and it was full of toys and very colorful, as he saw us enter he stood up and began reaching out for me so I picked him up. As soon as he got in my arms he grabbed for my glasses

"Nooo Khy let go!" LA said causing the baby to let go pouting.

"Awwah the baby! He's fine LA." I said rubbing his back. We went back down stairs to the kitchen where he showed me where everything was.

"Well I gotta get going here's my number and other ways to reach me while I'm out." he said grabbing his coat it was lightly raining.

" ok cool be careful n oh yea how old is ky?" I asked cradling him as he layed on my chest

"Ten month's tomorrow and will do!" he said kissing ky's cheek. Idk y but having him that close to my face n chest made my stomach jump.

"Ok well have fun!" I said as we walked him to the door.

"Lol y'all to hit my line for anything! And make yourself at home!" he said finally leaving