Davenpool?

Bree's POV

As we look for our bathing suits I fine a really cute sundress on sale.

Since I already have a bathing suit at home I'm just gonna get a sundress

"Hey Sky! What are you gonna get?" I ask my alien friend. She turns around with a rather confused face.

"Oh alien girl from another planet question, is this too revealing?" She asks showing me a two piece bathing suit. 

"Not really at least I don't think so," I begin then see (Y/n) in the corner with an alarmed face or maybe a really excited one?

 " Hey (Y/n!" I shout waving my arm so she could see me. She looks in my direction and smiles. I catch a small glimpse of the object she was holding.

"Did you pick something?" Skylar asks pointing at the object she was holding. She nods her head really fast and shows me her bathing suit.

I look at the two piece that she had grabbed and squeal in excitement

"OK OK, now lets go buy and head to the 'Davenpool'" I grab Skylar and (Y/n)'s hand and we head to where the boys were.

(Y/n)'s POV

Bree pulled us to where I saw Chase and the others were. I smile when I see them out of excitement I wave so they could see.

"Hi Chase!" I shout. Chase's face expression changes rather fast. We get behind them in line and buy the things we picked out. We head over to the penthouse and proceed to get changed. I slip on the bathing suit and head to mission control where Bree and Skylar were talking.

"Oh hey, (Y/n) can I ask you something?" Skylar asks turning to me. 

"Yeah sure!" I say giving her permission to ask.

"Why don't you try standing up for yourself when talking to Eriyani??" Skylar asks not trying to beat around the bush. I could feel my body shiver at the words.

"Um, I-" I could feel my eyes water a bit, I bend over and bow, " I-I'm sorry but I can't answer that yet, but I do plan on telling you!" I rise from my bow and smile.

"Sorry for asking I was just really curious!" Skylar says smiling awkwardly.

"It's okay!" I say frantically waving my hands.

"Lets go," Bree says grabbing our hands.

Chase's POV  

"Whats taking them so long," I sigh in annoyance.

"Oh someones excited about someones bathing suit~" Kaz yells in a singsong voice. I silently sneak up behind him and "nudge" him into the pool. 

"HEY!!!!!!" Kaz yells before he falls into the pool. I snicker in amusement and sit down on one of the chairs near the pool. Kaz comes out the pool just to drag Oliver in too.

"Kaz!" Oliver screeches in fear as he taken into the cold pool.

I hear another splash from the other side of the pool and see Bree laughing like an old man while (Y/n) holds back a laugh. I see (Y/n)'s bathing suit and my face immediately reddens at the sight. I see a black hole in the floor beside me. I look back (Y/n) to see she disappeared. I look behind me again to (Y/n).

"Hi Chase do you want to go swimming with me?" She asks extending her hand out to me. I take her hand without a second thought as she leads me to the edge of the pool. I slowly walk in while she immediately hops in. I stare at her reflection in the pool feeling pure bliss. I smile softly as she leads me to Skylar. I hear the wall door open and see Eriyani in a very very small bikini.

 I hear the wall door open and see Eriyani in a very very small bikini

(This but bikini WAY smaller)

"Hey servant fetch me a drink why don't ya, also I need those face masks of yours, it's not like it'll fix that mess on your face anyways," She smirks in (Y/n)'s direction. I feel (Y/n)'s hand tighten around mine. I feel the water move slightly.

"Yes, right away Lady Grahetea," She says snapping one of her fingers, I see some of the pool water leap out of the pool and onto Eryani her makeup slowly drips down her face and so does her hair. Eriyani screeches in embarrassment while the rest of us laugh.