Not Again!

Chase's POV

"Okay I'm gonna need you guys to leave so I'm not distracted," I ask pointing to the door.

"Alrighty just don't make her some Frankenstein, or something related to that," Bree says jokingly. They all leave and I get to work, I examine the wound again making sure it's not getting out of hand. I put in a few nanobots and see if it's okay to put the serum into her bloodstream yet. The nanobots start checking near her lungs, I pull up a screen to monitor their process. As they're examining her lungs a disease comes up.

"Hanahaki?" I say under my breath. Wait, I thought that was just a made up disease! Why does she have it?! There's got to be a logical explanation for this! I just need to think.. I look at (Y/N)'s face once again. Man, she's pretty, despite the purple bags under her eyes and messy hair, she practically gorgeous! I lean in not knowing and my lips connect with hers, when I finally realize what I'm doing, I jump up and yelp. "Ahh!"

WHAT DID I JUST DO!!!! Why would I do that! You'd think a boy would learn from their last heartbreak. That's just the truth, in order to keep myself and everyone here safe. But, at the same time that was my first kiss, why did I feel so drawn to her we just met. FOR PETE"S SAKE CHASE KEEP IT TOGETHER!!!! I start to slap both my cheeks to keep myself from blushing. I look back at her and immediately start blushing again. I pick up some random books and start banging my head on it. Then, the idea came to me Eriyani probably put flower seeds in her lungs! I know we just met Eriyani but, I'm starting to think she not much of the hero type... I'm gonna have to ask Kaz to get Ms.Brat to remove the seeds. The screen says the nanobots are done and I can inject the serum into her. I lift her head and inject the needle into her neck.

"And done!" I say smiling to myself.

"WHO'S THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD! ME!" I shout. I look back at (Y/N) and start smiling without knowing it.

"We'll protect you, and if they don't then I will." I whisper softly. 

"KAZ!!!!!!" I yelled grinning like an idiot.

Here's Chase being an adorable self absorbed weirdo, anyways thank you for reading and please don't copy.