Y/n: "Where am I?"

???: "So you're the failed experiment, or so I thought."

You see a pair of red eyes in the distance in front of you. The mysterious person turns a lamp on, letting you see who it was.

Y/n: "Kibutsuji!" You try to grab your nichirin blade, only to find out it's not with you. "Dammit, I'm gonna die here."

Muzan: "Recognize this place?" He asks with a devious smile.

You look at your surroundings as you see glimpses of Muzan killing someone. After realizing, your eyes widened as your face shows an angered expression.

Y/n: "This is Kazudaira-San's house..."

Muzan: "Indeed."

Y/n: "You......you....."

Muzan: "Yes, I killed him. I dismembered him. I didn't even eat him, a pathetic old man wouldn't be healthy would it?" He says as he laughs afterwards.

Y/n: "You bastard!!! Why am I even here talking to you?! I should just shut up and kill you right now!"

Muzan: "Tsk², just like the old man."

Y/n: "Huh?!"

Muzan: "Only weaklings talk like that. If you're going to kill me, do it instead of just saying it." He turns around and walks away.

Y/n: "I'm not letting you get away!!! You hear me?! I'LL KILL YOU, KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!!!"

He then stops walking.

Muzan: "I still can't believe that a pathetic slayer like you was the best that old man could do. Tsk²."

Y/n: "Don't badmouth my master, dammit!!" You proceed to rush towards him. As you run faster, you notice that you're distance from him hasn't changed. "Am I even moving?!"

Muzan: "This is a warning, slayer. You'll die before you could even get to me next time," he says as he walks into the darkness disappearing

Y/n: "DAMMIT! DAMMIT!! DAAAAAMMMIIIIIT!!!"

You burst awake from that dream alerting Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "Oh! Y/n! You're awake," he says with a relieved smile.

You proceed to sit upright as you take deep breaths.

Y/n: " *pant* Yeah, *pant* no shit."

Tanjiro: "I'll go get Tamayo-sama," he says as he exits the room.

Y/n: "What the hell was that? How did I make contact with Kibutsuji? Does this mean he knows where I am? If that's the case, then I've endangered all the people here."

Tamayo: "Y/n, how do you feel?" She asks as she walks into the room.

You get up from the bed as you stand right infront of Lady Tamayo which angered Yushiro.

Y/n: "As you can see, I feel fine."

Yushiro proceeds to push you away from Lady Tamayo.

Yushiro: "Watch your distance."

Y/n: "So what happened to me?"

~Timeskip~

Tamayo: "Understand?"

Y/n: "I'm..... a demon?"

Tamayo: "Well, partially."

Y/n: "Partially?"