"Can we just find Sam? I'm sure the poor girl is freezing or freaking out in the middle of somewhere," Lola asked before the two agreed with her. Suddenly, a door slammed shut behind them, the two girls jumping at the loud slam that echoed into the dark area. Lola turned, her eyes widened as another door opened with no force.

   "This is so fucked up," Shouted Chris as he placed annunciation on 'so.' The three of them began to walk down into the extremely creepy basement with terror ridden up their skin.

   "Rule number one in movies, never go into the fucking basement," Lola told them. Perhaps she had watched too many horror movies in her life but she trusted her instincts against the terror films. And the basements of where everything goes wrong.

A couple of minutes later, Ashley started to freak out about a ghost she had apparently saw whereas Chris and Lola decided to ignore her pleas for their own sanity. "I saw it! Why don't you believe me?" Lola questioned the two, Lola sighed in response as she continued to look around the place. "We've been through Hell tonight. Your mind is fried, Lola's mind is fried, my mine is fried! I don't even trust what I've been seeing," Chris explained to reason why he didn't believe Ashley's words.

   "I don't know. I just — saw something, Chris," Ashley told him, gripping his arm with an utter response to being scared. "We are fine, it was probably a shadow or something," Lola explained to try and ease Ashley's mind with the whole 'ghost thing.' "I wish we could find everyone else and then we will be okay," Ashley cried as the they walked around the basement — looking for Sam, looking for anything to help them on their way.

Lola jumped when a loud bang could he heard, she turned her head to see the cause of the sound was a wardrobe that was open and belongings began to spill onto the concrete floor. "You have got to be kidding me!" Chris shouted as he was scared by the falling ingredients to the wardrobe. Lola chuckled slightly at his and hers reaction. "What the Hell is going on?" Exclaimed Ashley.

   "Oh, fuck no," Lola whispered as a rocking horse began to move alone. She looked down at the horse, inspecting it before speaking out into the frightened silence of the trio, "That is alarming, and fucking weird." Chris stuttered as he tried to come up with an explanation: the wind, someone walked into it, it's automatic. Anything to ease their minds with the strange movements of the basement.

   "Lola, Lola!" Ashley repeated. The ginger looked up and saw what Chris and Ashley was pointing to — what now? It seemed ridiculed. Lola walked closer to the two and heard what Ashley joking about, "That's because you was on your phone. What are you tweeting? Help, there's a ghost after us."

   "Ash, calm down, okay? There is no ghost. Ghost of what? You're freaked out because of what happened to Josh—" However, Chris was silenced as a pasty ghoul walked across the basement, "—Do you think they followed us here from the seance?" Lola looked up at the two of them with a tightened jaw before hitting them both gently.

   "Are you both that fucking stupid? A fucking seance?" Shouted Lola as the two bit their lips at her words as the nodded in answer. "You idiots! Oh, my God, if I die from ya'll stupidity. . ." Lola said into the room as she placed her hands on her head in disbelief.

   "Who was talking to us in the seance, Chris?" Ashley asked as her eyes widened once they heard a piercing scream horrify them all. Turning towards the direction the sound come from, a photo fell to the floor. Ashley caught her breath as they all inched closer towards the fallen photo, "What did that?" Lola swallowed as she felt her throat begin to tighten. "How does a picture jump off a wall like that?" Questioned Chris. Their walked were hesitant towards the photo frame.

Ashley looked around before peeling a key that dangled on the photo frame's nail. "Oh, my God. There, do you see that?" Ashley asked, the two of them turned to see what she was facing and a dark, familiar figure walking across the room. "Is it?" Ashley whispered to herself before walking towards the corner of the basement and towards an. . . dollhouse?

Lola furrowed her brows, she hadn't seen an dollhouse since childhood. Dollhouses like these were out of fashioned and not many children wanted to play with them no more, so to see a dollhouse was shocking. "Look, you can see into the windows," Announced Ashley, Lola placed her fingers onto the dollhouse and looked into the dollhouse windows.

A chill trickled down Lola's spine as she realised what the scene was inside of the dollhouse. It was that night. "Tiny furniture?" Chris asked, looking directly into the dollhouse with the two of them. "No, it's a whole scene, with dolls and everything," Ashley told him before she twisted a window open from the roof of the dollhouse, she put the key into the lock and it had thankfully fit.

But when she opened it, Lola hoped it wouldn't have fit. It was the same movements from that night: Lola, Chris and Josh all downstairs in the kitchen whilst Hannah was being ridiculed of her crush on Mike with a simple prank.

   "What is going on here?" He asked as he hadn't realised what exact moment of their lives the dollhouse was playing out. "Wait, it's like—" He began to speak before he interrupted himself, "It's not like anything, that's us. Exactly like last year," His eyes darted around the miniature dolls and furniture that was perfectly set up in the dollhouse for the night of the missing twins.

   "But, it's so accurate, I mean, that's exactly where I was sitting, and Matt," He ran a hand through his in frustration as they all looked into the dollhouse with incredulity. "This was set up by someone," Chris explained. "No, you don't say? No shit, Chris. It was a stupid prank that turned into something worse, why didn't you just listen to me a year ago?" Lola said as she placed annunciation onto her words, looking at Ashley as the last question she asked was aimed towards her with the prank.

Unexpectedly, Hannah's doll moved before it opened up the roof that contained Hannah and Beth's personal items. Lola looked at it with a sigh, she knew not to pry, but Ashley didn't as she reached forewords to grab the diary. "We can't read that, Ash. It's private," If the ghost truly was Hannah, would she be happy when her friends are reading deeper into her personal things? No.