[fluff]

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"That was fun!" [Name] said, placing her bag inside the car's luggage space at the back.

It was a seven-seater car so it didn't really have a trunk. It just had a big space in the back.

"Next time, let's make it an entire week!" Hitoka suggested.

"Agreed!" [Name] said, closing the back of the car. "I hope next time we can be a larger group so it would be more fun."

"That'd be hard to arrange but I'd like that as well!" the blonde girl said with a smile.

The small group were all soon to be college graduates— other than Tobio and Shouyou who focused on being professional volleyball players.

As a gift and celebration of some sorts, [Name] and Hitoka planned a weekend getaway with the people they had been with since their first year at Karasuno.

Because of the many schedule conflicts, only the six batchmates were able to go. It was still fun though.

Despite going to different colleges and being at different places, the six of them were able to keep in contact with each other.

"Why are those four taking so much time packing?" [Name] asked with her eyebrows furrowed. "Hitoka can you check up on Shouyou and Tobio? I'll go to Tadashi and Kei."

"Sure!"

[Name] smiled at the blond girl as she headed to the room that the two pro players were in.

"Alright," [Name] mumbled to herself. "Time to check on those two."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Tsukki, you said you were finally gonna tell her!" Tadashi said.

"I know I did," Kei said, rubbing his nape. "But, it's just so hard to find the right time."

Kei sighed, frustrated with himself. For the longest time, he had feelings for his girl best friend. No one other than Tadashi had a clue about it.

The blond promised himself that he'd finally tell you this weekend but the said weekend was over and now he passed by another chance.

"Tsukki, I am this close to locking you and her in a room until you finally tell her," Tadashi said with his arms crossed.

"Don't you dare, Yamaguchi," Kei said, glaring at the green-haired boy.

The freckled boy was about to open his mouth and tell the blond how serious he was until they heard a knock.

"Guys?" the person beyond the door said. "I don't know how much you packed but all the other stuff is already in the car."

Kei and Tadashi knew exactly who that person was.

"I'm done with mine, [Nickname]!" Tadashi said, grabbing his bag and opening the door. "Can I have the keys?"

"Sure!" [Name] said, smiling at him while handing the keys.

Within seconds, Tadashi was out of eyesight, leaving the two alone.

"Geez, Kei. How long do you need to pack up your shit?" [Name] joked as she approached the blond who was sitting on his bed.