||Ch 1 - Our Very First Show, Again!||

Start from the beginning

"I hate egg yolks...", Kartik yelled from outside.

"It increases your sperm count.....you have to eat it otherwise no breakfast for you Mr. Goenka!", Naira yelled from inside the bathroom and Kartik hit the stool with his feet but every action has an opposite reaction......💁

"Aaahhh....Aaoowww.....owwwie", Kartik winced in pain holding his feet.

Ahana's PoV

"Oreo....roll!!", I instructed Oreo to roll and he rolled.

"Good boy...", I patted his back and fed him some pedigree.

"Oreo.....jump!", I instructed and he jumped. I praised him and fed him pedigree.

"Oreo...kneel!", I instructed and he knelt. I gave him the reward.

"Oreo....hide!!", I ordered him and he hid behind the curtains.

I saw dad coming out of his room in his jogging suit. I smiled mischievously as an evil idea struck my mind.

"Oreo...Attack!!", I ordered him pointing at dad and dad got startled. Just then, Oreo appeared from nowhere and climbed on him licking him all over.

"Oh God....Oh God! The dog has got mad again!!", dad said scared and I laughed at him. Finally Oreo completed his licking business and got off dad.

Dad sighed in relief getting up, as he tried to calm himself down. He looked down at Oreo. Oreo looked up at him.

"Tell me something you doggy

"Tell me something you doggy....I'm living in this same house with you for past three years and till now you didn't recognise me! Buddy....I pay for your pedigree. What happens to you sometimes? Does Entertainment's ghost enter inside you?!", Dad asked Oreo while Oreo just sat there, looking up at dad and waving his tail behind.

Dad sighed in disbelief and turned away.

"I've no idea why does everyone wanna ride on me nowadays?!", Dad murmured and walked away.

Naira's PoV

I walked out of the bedroom after having a shower.

Ahana was arguing with Sahil. Aatish was busy in his own world. Kartik was running behind Oreo to get him on leash.

A typical day at Goenka household🤷....

I nodded my head side to side in disbelief and paved my way towards the kitchen, wearing the apron.

"What do you guys want in breakfast?", I asked them as I placed the pan on the stove.

"Upma", Aatish replied while engrossed playing his videogame.

"Sandwichhhhh.....Aaaahh", Ahana replied, wincing at the end as Sahil pulled her braids.

"Cornflakes............", Sahil replied as he ran way from Ahana.

"Aloo paratha........", someone said.

"Okay...", I nodded my head but just then I recognised the voice.

Kartik....

I turned to look at him. He was still struggling to put on a leash to Oreo.

"Okay.............its definitely egg yolks for you, served with............nothing!!", I raised my voice and Kartik nodded his head side to side in disbelief.

Just then, Siya walked into the kitchen to grab something from the fridge.

"Good morning", I wished her.

"Morning...", Siya said sighing as she poured the orange juice into the glass and started drinking it.

"What's wrong?", I asked her as I lowered the flame and turned to look at her.

"Nothing....", Siya rolled her eyes.

"Evan??", I asked her and she looked at me.

"What about him?", she asked me shrugging her shoulders.

"You skyped him right? How come your talk with him last for so less time?", I asked her and she sighed.

"Its Evan whom I'm talking to. He just speaks whatever", Siya spoke and I chuckled.

"Point. No doubt he saved your time", I said and turned back to cook.

Sahil's PoV

I was eating my cornflakes that Aatish sat beside me.

"First day at the eighth grade....you no longer are a boy who pees in his pants", Aatish said proudly and I rolled my eyes.

"The eighth grade opens the gates to the forever torturing, a pain in the ass, slightly joyful but most of the times awful high school years for you.....but trust me, my high school was awesome....it had to be because I'm so cool. I dunno how's it gonna be like for you....don't get nervous when you hear girls giggling beside you, or pointing at you or gossiping about you.....just pass them with a cheerful chuckle and they'll faint", Aatish gave me a full length lecture trying to prove his geniusness.  I scoffed and stood up from the chair, as I hung my bag on the shoulder.

"Okay...one more thing-", Aatish began to speak but I interrupted him.

"I'm getting late Aatish", I said as I continued to walk out.

"Sahil...listen to me bro-", Aatish began to speak and I turned back at him.

"If the rumours are to be believed then Rose has shifted in the neighborhood along with her sister Zara and is allegedly going to our school", I informed him and his face lit up.

"No way!!!", he said excited and picked up his bag. I shrugged my shoulders and just stood there.

"Come on Aatish....what are we waiting for brother?", he said holding my hand and dragging me out of the house.

He'll never change....

Precap: Kaira's visit to the fertility clinic....

I know its short....par bahot neend aa rahi hai yrr 😪😴.

But I really hope...you guys liked the first chapter. Please lemme know about it and give your precious views in the comment box....

Every chapter is gonna be this long from now on....🙂🙂.