Chapter 10

Kaitlyn POV

"John, hurry up!" I yelled and he says I take forever.

"Alright I'm coming." John yelled back, in other word he won't be down anytime soon. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"Light Up Let's light it up, light it up, light it up, light up tonight, let's light it up!"I know that song, I looked around for where the sound was coming from, for all I know it could be AJ pulling some kind of trick on me. I found it, it was John's phone, it won't stop.

"Shut up phone!" It just kept ringing, and I know it's wrong to answer people's phone without permission but I just want to hurt her like she hurt me, so I answered the phone.

"Hey John I just wanted to say I'm-"

"No AJ it's not John its me Kaitlyn. John's getting ready for our date but I can give him a message."

"What?!?? What do your mean your date? You probably kidnapped him and forced him to go in a date with you. how dare you take John, he loves me."

"No AJ I didn't take John see the difference between me and you is one Im not spiteful like you, and two I like John John likes me I didn't go it to hurt you, though that's does add bonus points. But it's no fun when the tables are turned, some best friend you are this friendship is over."

"Ugh...how....why...you..Uhh." I heard her say before hanging up, I have to admit that felt really good.

"You ready to go?" John asked coming into the living room, while I placed his phone back on the counter.

"Yeah, you finally finished." I said trying to act like the phone call never happened , John chuckled.

"Yeah, finally." He said while putting an arm around me.

"Let's go." He said turning us around

"Oh don't forget your phone." I said pointing to the phone he almost left, John grabbed it and we left his room.

"So what did you do while I was taking quote on quote forever." John asked when we got into the elevator

"Oh nothing.......well no I guess I should tell you."

"Tell me what?" John asked

"Okay I so I was watching tv and your phone started ringing, and it was AJ's theme song. It just kept stoping then starting, it was quite irritating. So I answered the phone and I know it's rude and unacceptable to answer your phone with our permission but I just wanted to get to her. But that's not what this date is about believe me, I just want to hurt her like she always hurts me and I wanted to make her jealous. I'm sorry."

"Kait it's okay, if the tables were turned and Punk was calling I couldn't promise that I wouldn't answer, and come on you think I would think your going on a date to get back at AJ i'd like to think that you have some feelings for me." John said smirking, I laughed

"Yes John I like you." I said and the elevator doors opened, John and I walked into the lobby. Ironically as we were leaving Punk was walking in with AJ following behind him. I looked away quickly and tried to hide my face, but I guess two toned hair isn't too normal.

"Kait I'm sorry, I didn't me to hurt you I-" Punk said standing in front of me, I grabbed John's hand and held it in mine. He looked down at me, I'm guessing surprised at my actions. I smiled at him.

"Punk it's done, over and finished." I said walking around him, hoping me and John could leave the hotel and not have to hear from him any more.