Chapter 6

John POV

I just got to Kaitlyn's hotel room to speak to her about how she's been been acting. I knocked on the door, waiting for her to open up. When Kaitlyn opened I see Punk sitting on the couch behind her.

"Hey John." Kaitlyn says, smiling.

"Hey Kait, I just came to talk to you about something." I say

"Oh okay, come in." Kaitlyn says and I walk in.

"I was hoping we could talk like alone." I say, glaring at Punk.

"Oh I'll leave." Punk says, getting up and kissing Kaitlyn's cheek.

"Later babe."

"Bye babe." Kaitlyn says as Punk left.

"When did this happen?" I asked

"Just this morning." Kaitlyn says

"Oh well congrats." I say

"Thanks, so what you want to talk about?" Kaitlyn asked

"Is everything alright, you've been acting strange lately..." I say

"Yeah I'm fine." Kaitlyn says

"Alright, well you know you can talk to me or Aj right?" I asked

"Yes I know, thanks." Kaitlyn says

"No problem, so I guess I'll see you later." I say

"Okay." Kaitlyn says

I gave her a hug before leaving her hotel room. I got to my hotel room and explained to Aj what happened.

Seth's POV

I swear when Dean gets out of this hospital, I'm going to end him forever doing this to roman. He's trying to make me jealous.... which is working... and using Roman. How dare he use Roman.

I watch Roman and Dean sleep together, wanting to replace Dean with myself. Maybe I could..I could get an injury and get Roman to take care of me like he is with Dean. Not a bad idea, just need away of injuring myself. I smirked, thinking of the perfect plan.

Aj POV

How can Kaitlyn be dating Punk? He's mine.... all mine!!! Screw John, I want my Punky back.

"Hey John, could we talk." I asked

"Of course baby, what's up? John asked, putting his arms around my waist, but I removed them.

"I think we should break up it's me, not you." I say

"Okay." John says, frowning.

"I'm sorry." I say, grabbing my things and leaving his hotel room.

I walked to Punk's hotel room and knocked on the door, pretending to cry. Punk opens the door, looking down at me.

"Oh hey Aj, why are you crying?" Punk asked.

"John and I broke up, could I stay here?" I asked

"Yeah sure, come in." Punk says and I walked in, dropping my thing by the couch as he shuts the door. "I thought you hate me though."

I tilted my head, jumping onto Punk and wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I still love you and I want you back." I say

"Aj I'm taken." Punk say and I put my finger on his lips.

"Shhh." I say, removing my finger from his lips and kissing him. "I love you boyfriend!"

I jumped down from him, skipping into our bedroom and turning in the tv.

________________________

That's it lol I actually did not write this @wwepersonal did she's awesome she helps me with every chapter of this book. She's a great writer if you haven't you should totally read her books I personally love: The Break away and Ambreigns book 1&2.

Well read, comment, vote. Love you guys. Fiona😍