~ Hiring ~

Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying our new book and we are keeping you entertained.

Now, ignoring everything let's get to business, shall we?!

Issh, I'm sounding like a businesswoman, don't I? 🙈

Even if I didn't 'haa' like dena to keep my dil okay 🙈💙

So yeah, moving on, you might have read the above title.

That's right FMC is starting with its hiring process again.

You people have observed by now, what we do and how we work, so if you are interested here are the post which is vacant for you.

🎗Ambassadors

People needed: 3

(You can view the 'Ambassador' chapter above in the content table, read it thoroughly and fill the form there) 

🎗Graphic Designers

People wanted: 5

(You can view the Graphic Designer chapter above in the content table, read it thoroughly and fill the form there)

🎗Reviewers

People wanted: 2

(You can view the Reviewer's chapter above in the content table, read it thoroughly and fill the form there)

🎗 Originators

People wanted: 3

(You can view the Originator's chapter above in the content table, read it thoroughly and fill the form there)

🎗 VM makers
Information will be provided to you, you just need to make a VM out of it. 😊❤

People wanted: 4

(Form will be given below)

🎗 Interviewers

People wanted: 5

(Form will be given below)

🎗Assisting Hands

People wanted: 4

They will be assisting me as in Amaya.
There work will be helping me in finding the needed information, assisting in the work I do, passing in the messages to the people when I'm not available, or in general. 

(Form will be given below)

🎗Proofreaders

People wanted: 5

A proofreader needs to ensure that there are no typographical, grammatical, spelling, punctuation, syntax, formatting, and other such errors, in the requester's story.

Form will be guven below

🎗Helping The Writers

People wanted: 5

They will be helping the requesters with their book's editing, like blurb, prolouge, character development or in all the aspects if the requester demands.

They will also be helping people with their story's blurb, or suggesting the apt title for their stories etc.

From will be given below

That's it, we are done for now!

But before you fill the form, I want to make one thing very clear, join the club only and only when you are genuinely interested in it and not doing it for time pass.

I won't be telling you to give your hour or two daily to this community, but I want you people to be serious when working and be present when I need you when I need your opinions when I need your thoughts on that particular topic, even the GDs (Graphic Designers) 

Thank you and I hope I didn't scare you 😂🙈
But when it comes to working leniency don't work, agreed?

~ Rules for everyone

•Be polite and have patience with us, we are a family so behave like one, No rudeness will be accepted over here!!

•Follow this account permanently.

•Be faithful towards us, don't exude/emit any information regarding the club.{Even in future if you leave this club.}

• If due to any reasons you decide to leave the club, you need to inform the heads two weeks before quitting.

•Mention about the community in your profile description box.

• If we found you doing anything wrong or shouldn't be done, you'll be removed from the community. 

Now time for filling forms,

VM makers, Assisting Hands, Helping the writers, proofreaders, Interviewers, your form is given below.

🎶 Form 🎶

~Name/Username~

~Age~

~Exprience ?~
(No issue, if you have none)

~Post~

~Will you be faithful/dedicate towards the community?~

~Why did you choose FMC?~

~Tag 5 peoples~

~In returns what we'll give to the Reviewers~

~A permanent follow from FMC.

~Any of your books will be added to our Reading List. 

~Free services from the community of anything at any time.

~Story promotions if you want.

~Always available for you when you need us.

See you soon,
Amaya ❤

#Musicophilias
FMC 💙🎶