I'm Still Looking For The Sign

Start from the beginning

As he was about to leave the room, the CEO stopped and turn to Kun, "And who knows maybe you'd be able to meet that past friend of yours" he smiled and leave. Not giving a chance for Kun to replied to him.

Kun laughs as he stood up, put the proposal in the tabel coffee infront of him and looked right through the huge window, the scenery is amazing today. Beautiful weather, the birds can be seen flying freely.

Then the CEO's word got into him, 'what if she joins this show as a trainee..'

a glimpse of his past memories comes to his mind. a hardworking girl with a very genuine smile.

how her eyes are also smiling following the curve of her lips. How every dance moves she makes was done so perfectly and how she keeps focusing on every detail of her performances.

'what if this is the only way to meet her properly.. what if this could be the only way to ask her all the question i didn't get to ask in the past'

The thought of him will be able to see her again, working together to create a perfect performances, catching up to all the journey they both have done makes him cracked a smile.

' I can't believe i'm liking the idea to meet her as a PD and trainee in a survival show. i dont even know if she would join the show. regardless of that matter i still have that 50% chances..' he said to himself while rubbing himself, liking the thought of all the what if's that he made on his own.

He paused as he feels the muscle on his hand

'but first, i need to workout and practices more to be qualified as a PD' he said again as he pats his biceps. grinning ear to ear as he walks to his room, realizing he still wears a freaking robe all this time.

Time passed and the show started tomorrow, he gulp as he sees his reflection on the mirror. 'You are Kun, You can do this. No more backing down this is the real deal. lets just focus!' he thens wash his face with cold water.

THE FIRST MEETING

Kun walks in to the set and greet every staff he sees. Everyone here respected him because he's really the real life result of how a survival show can make a very successful idol.

Meeting with the mentor went perfectly fine, every mentor is being supportive to one another and Ella really took a very good care of Kun. She guides him well and often jokes around with him.

Meeting one trainee after the other was also appealing to him, reminds him of how he used to be in the past. after announcing the 70th trainee he flips his trainee portfolio just to be stunned at what he will encounter.

The time seems to stop a little bit as he scan through the portfolio, reading her name, looking at her picture, reading all of her info's that was written in that paper.

'It's really her' he said to himself

then the big screen shows the logo of the company 'AMG' and that snapped him back to reality.

'She's really here.'

he could feel his hearts went all tingly and his body can't seem to relaxed a tiny bit. he then fix his sitting posture as the trainee walks in.

"Wow, she's really cool." ella exclaimed, smilling really wide. Ella then turn her head to face him "Do you want to let me talk to her or do you want to-" before ella finished her words, kun directly answer her "You can do it this time mentor Ella ."

Ella nod as she took the mic that was infront of her.

Before Ella starts a lot of trainees could be heard gasping and talking as she enters the room