chapter 5 witnessing an explosion and getting a better home

Me and megumin were heading to the place she normally practices explosion magic and I was looking forward to seeing this so called 'ultimate magic'.

Timeskip

We arrived at a ledge and in the distance I could see a abandoned castle.

(Y/N):so this is the place?

Megumin:yup now stand back and behold the mightiest magic of all.

She then began to chant

Megumin:darkness darker than dark and blackness blacker than black I beseech the combine with my deep crimson the time of awakening cometh justice fallen this unfathomable boundary appear now as an intangible distortion dance,dance,dance I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force a destructive force without equal return all creation to cinders and come from the abyss EXPLOSION!

A titanic explosion appeared at the castle and I could feel the shock wave from here and the explosion was a beautiful crimson color it really was such beautiful fireworks.

(Y/N):SO THIS IS THE FULL POTENTIAL OF MAGIC IT'S SO AMAZINGLY POWERFUL I NEED THIS KIND OF POWER MYSELF YOU SHALL
what are you doing on the ground.

Megumin:explosion magic may be the strongest but it also takes a lot of magic power so I'm helpless after firing it.

(Y/N):so that's why you needed me to come along OH well everything comes with downsides.

I pick her up and put her on my back piggyback style.

Megumin:woah so this is what it's like to be tall.

(You are 6,5 by the way)

EMPEROR CRIMSON

Me and the party were sitting at a table in the guild.

(Y/N):megumin you shall teach me (Y/N) explosion magic.

Everyone in the party looked at me surprised then megumin stood up and posed.

Megumin:I megumin shall show you how to walk the path of explosions.

Kazuma:are you sure I mean you're going to be useless after firing it.

(Y/N):no I won't because I don't need mana to use za warudo.

Kazuma:hmm so where can I get one of these stands.

I pull out the requiem arrow

(Y/N):you need to get stabbed by one of these but if you're not strong enough you will die and not get a stand.

Kazuma:stab me.

(Y/N):no.

Timehop

I was heading to the castle that megumin practiced her magic on because I have the option to either stay in the stolen house or take this castle as mine.

I arrived in front and saw a small army of undead.

                             3RD POV

The undead approach (Y/N) so a flaming yellow aura appear around (Y/N).

(Y/N):*in a terrifying voice* BOW BEFORE ME.

The undead stop and bow as (Y/N) smirks.

(Y/N):so you know I'm superior.

(Y/N) walks past them and enters the castle.

                          (Y/N) POV

(Y/N):I wonder if this place has a throne.

I walk around the castle lost when I come across a large hallway I look down it and see a throne so I walk closer and inspect the throne.

The frame on the back of it was made out of stone the back itself and the seat where made of a red velvety material the armrests were made of wood more specifically MAHOGANY there were gold and silver accents around the entire thing.

I sit down on it and it was incredibly comfortable so comfortable that I immediately began falling asleep.

That's the end good bye everyone have a beautiful duwang